Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    My problem with the EU is that it's not competent enough to have us take on it's values, whenever it can actually decide what they are aside from pushing the current political agenda. Either unify the federation in both politics and economics or go home broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    It is absolutely shocking how many here are damning the EU for "stepping on their nationalism". But when it comes to money, none of them say no.
    "Don't shit where you eat". Politics shouldn't be mixed with Business. The EU should be about common rules and regulations on trade. Domestic policy should be domestic.

Or ideally the EU should be dismantled and German exports should crumble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I don't see the problem, they are free to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Or ideally the EU should be dismantled and German exports should crumble.
    Always showing your true colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I don't see the problem, they are free to leave.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40007645

Hungary will not back down over three laws which have brought in question its future membership in the EU, Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto says.
    He told Reuters that the EU should not interfere with "domestic issues".
    He said he had already won backing from Poland that it would veto any move to strip Hungary of its EU voting rights.
    "These laws belong to national competence, so I think European institutions should refrain from making attempts at interfering with domestic issues."
    The minister added that "my Polish colleague" had made it very clear that Warsaw would veto any EU sanctions against Hungary.
    EU rules envisage that such decisions as stripping a member country of its voting rights should be approved unanimously.
    There is no way to force a country to leave the EU. They are in and will be able to obstruct and do damage until their demands are met.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40007645

There is no way to force a country to leave the EU. They are in and will be able to obstruct and do damage until their demands are met.

That had nothing to do with my post.

It sucks that facts don't support your strawman argument. No need to be agitated.
    Just more babble from someone who wants to bash the EU. That text had nothing in it that said that the EU sanctioned child marriage as you claim that it does. It in fact states the reverse. Are you a Russian agent trying to bring down the EU so the commies can have more power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

https://www.ft.com/content/425fc8de-...8-168383da43b7

The EU apparatchiks are going too far again. I really hope this serves as a wake up call to France and other EU sceptics.
    they are doing the right thing they are even too soft with those euro skeptics , if it was me i would already blocked the founds. If they keep passively accepting the BS far right politicians spew across europe blaming the EU for every of their shortcoming we never hope to progress.
    If you don't want accept eu law then leave and don't let the door hit you on our way out, that will also be my stance on turkey along with a good round of sanctions.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That had nothing to do with my post.
    Yes, it did. You wanted EU to put pressure on Hungary to accept dangerous muslim migrants, but the EU can't do that.