907 MW, 911 DH & 902 Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Hello everyone,
    Myself and two others are looking for a mythic guild for ToS. We all have extensive mythic experience and know our classes very well. The Lock and myself have just recently come back to the game so we don't have current Nighthold mythic kills. We raided mythics during EN, WoD and Mists of Pandaria. The Demon Hunter is currently 8/10 mythic for Nighthold. We are a package deal so only looking for guilds that are in need for all of us.

Our availability is..

Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday Evenings.
    Tuesdays and Thursdays could also work only for late night guilds with raid times starting at 9:00pm Central

For further information and to see logs/armory or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me- Brittany#12409

Thank you!

Welcome, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day.

Current Raid Schedule:
    Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.

Requirements:
    • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
    • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
    • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
    • General knowledge of the current fight.
    • Working headset and mic.
    • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
    Recruiting: as of 6/04/17
    Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
    Melee Dps ,Healers
    Any strong Dps should also apply.

What to expect:
    We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.

What we expect:
    • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
    • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
    Contact us to set up an interview:
    Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368