[H] 908 DH Tank LF Mythic Guild

I'm a 8/10M experience tank looking for a Mythic raiding guild. My current guild fell apart due to attendance issues. I can raid any day of the week from 6pm-12am CST. I want to stay Horde but am willing to faction change if needed. Currently on Illidan but can transfer servers ASAP.

A little bit about my past raiding experience, started playing WOW in MoP but was very casual, WOD was when I started raiding mythic, was 13/13M in HFC. 7/7M EN as a prot warrior. 2/3M ToV.

I have logs available but am not allowed to post links on the forums yet. You can find them under Súx of illidan on Warcraft logs, or just go to warcraftlogs/character/us/illidan/súx
    also have some mythic logs on dalaran under the same name
    Prefer if you add my btag Súx#1412 to contact me plz. Or comment below.
    Last edited by Foust; 2017-06-04 at 05:43 PM.

Illidan, heh? It's possible you've already 'met' some of then, so to speak. <Song of Storms> is an Alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad (PvP) with excellent players and pitiful attendance. We're currently 1/10M with several players with 3/10M experience. Several of our players have already completed their mage tower challenges. We're looking to fill our roster with mature, enthusiastic players with reliable attendance, a positive attitude, and a willingness to research the fights since we only raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 6-9 CST (our raid times start a little earlier than you'd stated so I'm not sure if they'll work for your group or not). We are currently in need of a second tank. You can view our logs at warcraftlogs.com goto Kel'Thuzad-->Guilds tab-->Song of Storms

We're willing to pay for a cross server/cross faction transfer to KT to check out if the guild is a good fit and a transfer off if it doesn't work out. Our discord info is USx7M2S if you care to meet peeps and get a feel for the guild. We will also be raiding tonight, probably normal NH for AP, possibly mythic EN, so if you'd like to come with and get a feel for our guild, you're more than welcome.

Mercurial#1845.

- - - Updated - - -

Illidan, heh? It's possible you've already 'met' with some of us then, so to speak. <Song of Storms> is an Alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad (PvP) with excellent players and pitiful attendance. We're currently 1/10M with several players with 3/10M experience. Several of our players have already completed their mage tower challenges. We're looking to fill our roster with mature, enthusiastic players with reliable attendance, a positive attitude, and a willingness to research the fights since we only raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 6-9 CST (our raid times start a little earlier than you'd stated so I'm not sure if they'll work for your group or not). We are currently in need of a second tank. You can view our logs at warcraftlogs.com goto Kel'Thuzad-->Guilds tab-->Song of Storms

We're willing to pay for a cross server/cross faction transfer to KT to check out if the guild is a good fit and a transfer off if it doesn't work out. Our discord info is USx7M2S if you care to meet peeps and get a feel for the guild. We will also be raiding tonight, probably normal NH for AP, possibly mythic EN, so if you'd like to come with and get a feel for our guild, you're more than welcome.

Mercurial#1845.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Faust, if you are keen to raiding on the weekends, and on a 2-day schedule, my guild <Tell Us A Story> sounds like a great fit for you.
    We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US atm, we don't have to raid all week to get stuff accomplished. We are also a very tight knit community, we do so many more things besides raiding.

>> check us out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post45522150 <<

Hey man add me to real ID so we can chat tonight.

My guild IMBA 10/10 Mythic is looking to add a tank moving into ToS.

jadahack#1693

Hello!

We are <Imba>, on the US Lightning’s Blade connected realm group. We finished our 3/3M Trial of Valor progression ranked 52nd in the US. We are currently searching for skilled players who share our goals and mindset.

High-demand recruitment needs are as follows:

-Tank
    -Ranged DPS
    -Any exceptional players in rolls not listed will always be considered

<Imba> is a guild that prides itself on being able to get content done in a timely manner while keeping the raid environment much less stressful than guilds with a similar rank. Here are some things you can expect if you join <Imba>:

No required alts
    No split runs
    No forced main swaps if you play an underperforming class/spec
    No extended mandatory raid hours beyond our scheduled 12, even during progression

We here at <Imba> have a solid collection of people, many of whom have been playing together since WotLK and Cataclysm. The people we’d like to recruit are those who want to be long term members of a stable guild with a proven philosophy and track record. If you join us you will be given a chance to stand out and earn your raid spot. Everyone here sees significant raid time; we do not recruit for the bench and we keep our roster tight to maximize consistency.

Our 12-hour progression raid schedule goes from Monday to Thursday, 9:00pm to midnight EDT.

While we enjoy spending time together outside of raid, these are the only 12 hours you are required to be online. We never go over these posted hours, even during the first weeks of progression in a new raid.

Our past progression:
    Trial of Valor: 3/3M - US 52nd
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M - US 86th
    Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M - US 44th
    Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M - US 76th
    Highmaul: 7/7M - US 76th
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14H - US 98th (25-man)
    Throne of Thunder: 13/13H - US 93rd (10-man)

Loot:
    All loot during main raids is awarded via loot council. While there are many factors that determine who gets loot, our main goal is to place each piece where it will most help the raid progress. We do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still an upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, skilled, and reliable.

Expectations:
    We expect all members to maintain high attendance, and the be attentive and aware during raids. We expect a high level of maturity, patience, and a constructive attitude. In return, you can expect from us a raid environment free of raging, yelling, and belittling. The first and foremost thing to remember is that raiding is a team game, and we believe that being able to work well together is the #1 factor to being able to kill a boss.

Outside raids:
    <Imba> is big on community and getting to know each other better outside of raid hours is something we believe helps us work better together as a team. From in-game activities (PvP, old content) to other games (Overwatch, D3, DoTA, LoL, SC2, FFXIV, and more) to just hanging out on Mumble chatting until the wee hours of the morning, we very much like to emphasize how well we get along and the absence of cliques within the guild.

Feel free to contact any one of us in-game via our

Negative (Recruitment Officer) - Negative#1554
    Vil (Officer) - Vil#1725
    Jadawin (Guild Dictator) - Jadahack#1693

Applications are open via our guild website, and we hope to hear from you soon!
    http://www.imbalb.com/

Still looking for guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

I need a home

still looking

Would love to find a home soon

Welcome, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day.

Current Raid Schedule:
    Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.

Requirements:
    • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
    • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
    • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
    • General knowledge of the current fight.
    • Working headset and mic.
    • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
    Recruiting: as of 6/04/17
    Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
    Melee Dps ,Healers
    Any strong Dps should also apply.

What to expect:
    We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.

What we expect:
    • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
    • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
    Contact us to set up an interview:
    Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368