Thread: CoF problems

CoF problems

So I just got a raid finder CoF no titan forge or war forge no socket or whatever. I have a 900 draught and a Kil'jaedens is it worth to use CoF over Kil'jaedens even if its much lower item level?

What spec? Cuz thats a huuuge diff. Arms cof is near useless unless you have nothing else. Fury, if you have any other lego cof is better than kjs technically.

You should be using this trinket regardless if it's LFR or a Mythic TF 925. The effect is the same. (If you are playing fury)

Ah I forgot to say I was playing Fury. thanks for the advice wasn't really sure if it was worth to drop so many ilvls thanks again.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollryn View Post
    Ah I forgot to say I was playing Fury. thanks for the advice wasn't really sure if it was worth to drop so many ilvls thanks again.
    Realistically it's probably better than the CoF, but the problem is that if you equip that legendary then it's another legendary you can't equip elsewhere and the trinkets are powerful. So if you have a third legendary use it instead of the trinket but if you don't then it may be worth using it over the CoF until you get another legendary.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

My problem with CoF is that it won't drop.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    You run LFR, Normal, and Heroic every week?
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Got a LFR one after 3 months traded to me too, of course it wouldnt drop for me, dont give up

Our paladin, can not get this trinket from the opening of Nighthold, runs every week in three difficulties and throws coins

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    You run LFR, Normal, and Heroic every week?
    Normal, heroic and mythic now, coins on each every week and no dice. We actually only have I think 5 in our entire raid group.

I haven't run LFR though, not sure I can stomach that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normal, heroic and mythic now, coins on each every week and no dice. We actually only have I think 5 in our entire raid group.

I haven't run LFR though, not sure I can stomach that.
    It's honestly not that bad at this point. Wipes aren't common and people run just for chance at legendaries so it's pretty fast. Honestly I'd recommend it. LFR version is still worth equipping and you're more likely get one. If it drops for someone else simply see if they have it really fast and whisper them asking for it if they already have one (just be fast because they'll leave being the last boss).

The other dps warrior in my group doesn't even use his CoF, always dos + kj trinket >_<

I got my DoS last week after 29 Gul'dan kills. I feel your pain.