Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    He is acting professional indeed.

Or I have to remind you how GHOSTCRAWLER handled criticisms?

I don't see any rudeness in Hazzo..Hazinon...that dude response
    Ion is that you on a ghost account , if not try to stick your nose out of his 4ss so you can atleast catch some oxygen. It's pathetic at this point..

Quote Originally Posted by wewe View Post
    I mean what did you expect from an rpg....
    Really ? 7.2 is barely live and it already had an ilvl bump , and this is not an RPG it's a MMORPG at it's core and gearing usually lasted for 6 months+ before you had to regrind it , not 3 months. Is legion your 1st expansion ? probably.
    Last edited by off3nc3; 2017-04-28 at 12:53 PM.

Don't compare artifact challenge skins to the green fire quest.The green fire boss fight was all about knowing the class and the mechanics of the fight.You could have terrible gear and i mean just hit 90 bad gear could do it.I my self had terrible lfr gear mixed with blues and i was able to do it because i knew the mechanics of the fight and i knew my class very well especially after killing Kanrethad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What timewalking raids would I want to see?
    All of them. Every single raid in the game today.

Why? It gives players OPTIONS.
    Everybody has differing opinions on what raid was awesome, what raid was meh, and what raid sucked.
    We need MORE options, not less.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post

Everybody has differing opinions on what raid was awesome, what raid was meh, and what raid sucked.
    I'd love to see Siege of Orgrimmar and Throne of Thunder at some point. Top 2 raids imo.

Oh look, he admits they went overboard with the ability pruning - again. It's nice they are all discussing everything all the time in the dev team, but seriously - do they ever consider there are players on the receiving end of their actions who are enduring all the silly going from one extreme to the other?

I feel like the dev team is not well balanced - like they are unable to actually reflect what they are doing and how it affects the game.

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    Really ? 7.2 is barely live and it already had an ilvl bump , and this is not an RPG it's a MMORPG at it's core and gearing usually lasted for 6 months+ before you had to regrind it , not 3 months. Is legion your 1st expansion ? probably.
    So you dont want ilvl increase with each raid? that makes so much sense. What ilvl bump did 7.2 have? And just as fyi I have been playing since early TBC.
    MMOROG is still an RPG. increasing the power of your character is the whole basis of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch of Anarchy View Post
    I'm honest to god so sick of seeing that line in virtually every developer update or interview they give us.
    Well, that's game design in a nutshell.

They said almost verbatim the thing about being the player not the class having gone too far back in November, I agree wholeheartedly but am disappointed in the 0 progress. Them saying it again without progress makes me think next expansion at best, which I guess I expected but am still disappointed

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how there isn't a single word about PVP in all this briefing.

"Shut up pvp guy" (c).

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That's fucking rich.
    right? I was like wait....you still havent made this alt friendly...I would really love to see them maintain two or three characters and still have a social life. Now if AP was character based and not spec based it would easily be possible. That and if legendaries dropped more regularly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That's fucking rich.
    right? I was like wait....you still havent made this alt friendly...I would really love to see them maintain two or three characters and still have a social life. Now if AP was character based and not spec based it would easily be possible. That and if legendaries dropped more regularly...Any time spent on an alt is time wasted on my main and I dont have the time to actually do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakirokor View Post
    Everyone makes some mistakes but eventually when the mistakes keep piling up you get fired. At this point that line has been in every communication from the dev team for years and people are wondering when they will actually learn.
    This is Ion's first run at Game Director, and generally Legion has been a major success compared to WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    He is acting professional indeed.

Or I have to remind you how GHOSTCRAWLER handled criticisms?

I don't see any rudeness in Hazzo..Hazinon...that dude response
    It's 2017, even saying hello is being rude to a snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Few things bothered me about that interview

This one being the most, sack the fuckers. We've all done our fair share of seeing and experiencing the content without needing more - I really hope they dont take this attitude into the next expac.

No shit Sherlock, but that was clearly going to be the case before you released it, it should never, ever have gone live it's just sloppy.

This shit right fucking here. I play multiple characters, so I see this other content, but I have no issue with people who only play one character. That shouldn't be a fucking excuse or an answer to a question when asked about why content feels lacking. That's just piss poo and not on in my book. "You want more to do? Go do all of this again on an alt, some things change!"

Just do something like you did in Cataclysm in the fire planes, a leveling zone which got updated, which then got a brand new zone, with changing dailys and a fairly lengthy rewarding quest line, but one which completely wasn't necessary to progress or to anything. I know people complain about cata and those dailies were cycled through pretty quick, but its by far the best system we've seen so far. Could you imagine if 7.2 was like that patch as well as the class campaign and the content from BS in general? It would of been an immense patch

This sounds sassy to me

It's about time, although a lot of us have our main character (and a fair few all classes) to 110 by now, might of been better to release these with 7.1

This would be nice.... but to a degree. I hated pugging Nax in wrath because finding a priest for MC was a nightmare on my smaller server, even now with it being older content, Black Rock Foundry is a pain in the arse with the heart of the mountain.

I understand why, but I disagree with it, you should get rep (even if its at the expense of something else) for completing them. Otherwise its like Legionfall saying fuck off, we don't care what you do outside of the broken shore

Molten core - Let people who can use Sulfurus and thunder fury get its apperance
    Nax - Ateish + Corrupted ashbringer (Yup, screw you pallies, I want it on my DK ) same as the above
    Kara - I'd just like to go back to the original kara tbh, I've got a level 70 who raids it, but ever since the Wrath buff / nerfs on pre patch, it was just faceroll
    Uld - Let the healers have their mace appearance
    ICC - Shadowmourne appearance for those that can use it
    FL - Let the casters have the staff + fuck it, let the casters have the ability to change into the mount when they x mog it
    DS - Let the rogues have their daggers
    SoO - Reintroduction of the CM gear, Each boss has a chance to drop a CM gear token to redeem (Yea thats right I went there bitches)
    HFC - Reintroduction of the CM gear, Each boss has a chance to drop a CM gear token to redeem (Yea thats right I went there bitches)

Again, this should have been noticed before it went fucking live. How did you think the player base would react to getting a chest that requires 5x the amount of work, across a length of what two weeks? for it to reward nearly exactly the same rewards. I appreciate its all bonus loot and they didn't need to add anything. But fuck me as it is, I think I speak for a lot of people who would prefer them not to have added them

And this is precisely why I don't use most artifact skins. I personally love mongoose especially on glaives, so I'm using the default stater zone ones. same with nearly every other character and spec I have.

Besides those issues, they addressed quite a few things nicely
    Using profanities makes your remarks unreadable, or maybe you don't want your words be read.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post

If you want a matchmaking system to work, you can't do that. If you think that some people have hard opions about some of the dungeons in the random dungeon pull, be ready to see that explode 10 times more if you put a raid-instance poll together xD

Giving too many options can lead to a bad experience, by splitting the community up in tiny small bubbles, that breaks very easily.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Ion is prob the best game director we've had. Legion is easily the best or 2nd best expansion this game has had. I don't really know what people are asking for anymore. If you're bored of the content, unsubscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by otarma View Post
    Using profanities makes your remarks unreadable, or maybe you don't want your words be read.
    Right .... so why have you bothered to reply to it then? You know besides wasting my - fucking - time

*Bada Tum*

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually a very good Q&A even though they did not convay any crusial information. It was one of those interviews, where i just nooded along with everything said and had a few "oohhh" once in while. But again, it was good I understood all of his arguments and he gave some good insight into the hard work of making an online product, that is supposed to satisfy as many of its millions of players
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    this dev is a damn bastard, wherein the hell killing vol'jin with no good reasons and put sylvanas as warchief makes sense for the narrative?????? only in a a bad shit narrative i supposed

dont want simetry? RLY? WHAT ABOUT KILLING VOL'JIN JUST BECAUSE VARYAN DIE???????????? where are you metzen in the time of need

They better bring the fucker troll back or put a orc as warchief to the things being normal again
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-04-29 at 05:32 PM.

So Tomb of Sargeras isn't being released until about 2 months after patch 7.2 came out. Why the hell do they still keep saying patch 7.2 contains a raid?

NO ONE CAN ACCESS IT!! IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED!! Stop saying patch 7.2 came with a raid, because it's literally NOT there!

make flying available in 8.0 plz