Thread: Black Claws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    havn't played unholy this xpac yet becasue most of the time I prefer frost gameplay, but I have to say I really dislike dragonbreath specc... Just reading this discussion makes me want to go unholy over frost T_T
    Nothing is stopping you, I changed to UH one week ago, and love it. Sadly I got shit legendaries for it (helmet and the sonic meme boots). But I enjoy it more than frost, and that's what is important for me, as I'm only in a casual HC farming guild anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Basically we just use BRW as a bandaid then?
    BRW was already a very good choice before Black Claws, it just fits for quality of life purposes with the trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    BRW was already a very good choice before Black Claws, it just fits for quality of life purposes with the trait.
    Based on the 4pc of t20, and how black claws works with BRW, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2pc does something to lower apoc to a 1 min CD based on # of DT'd pet or summoned ghoul attacks. Or at least that is my hope in that blizz will do us a solid and make this pet class feel like a summoner of the undead...

only time will tell. likely it would be too op...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VakeStorm View Post
    Based on the 4pc of t20, and how black claws works with BRW, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2pc does something to lower apoc to a 1 min CD based on # of DT'd pet or summoned ghoul attacks. Or at least that is my hope in that blizz will do us a solid and make this pet class feel like a summoner of the undead...

only time will tell. likely it would be too op...
    But we're a dot class. I'd like a second ;(

Deleted
    Currently I don't mind how Black Claws fits into my rotation. If anything I end up delaying slightly --- Plague > Garg > x6 Wounds > SR > Apoc> Fester (to feed Abom prior to tranform/ not waste runes) > Transform > Fester feed more > Deathcoil/Clawing till 3 stacks ghoul buff > Draught of Soul > continue as normal.

There are times where I find myself lacking runes, or starved for wounds, but it just seems like delaying sliiiightly the transform and keeping a mindset of feeding wounds to the transformed abom is easy to get my head around when prioritised.

People say "clunky" or "inefficient" etc, but man Unholy atm with set bonus, necrosis juggling, abom feeding, draught + ghoul stacks window, feels like the most fun spec in the game for those who enjoy having many things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    But we're a dot class. I'd like a second ;(
    I'd argue we're a pet class first, but that's just me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cauqe View Post
    Currently I don't mind how Black Claws fits into my rotation. If anything I end up delaying slightly --- Plague > Garg > x6 Wounds > SR > Apoc> Fester (to feed Abom prior to tranform/ not waste runes) > Transform > Fester feed more > Deathcoil/Clawing till 3 stacks ghoul buff > Draught of Soul > continue as normal.

There are times where I find myself lacking runes, or starved for wounds, but it just seems like delaying sliiiightly the transform and keeping a mindset of feeding wounds to the transformed abom is easy to get my head around when prioritised.

People say "clunky" or "inefficient" etc, but man Unholy atm with set bonus, necrosis juggling, abom feeding, draught + ghoul stacks window, feels like the most fun spec in the game for those who enjoy having many things to do.
    Give brw a go. Makes seems to improve opener burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Nothing is stopping you, I changed to UH one week ago, and love it. Sadly I got shit legendaries for it (helmet and the sonic meme boots). But I enjoy it more than frost, and that's what is important for me, as I'm only in a casual HC farming guild anyways.
    I'm in a HC guild also (My Mythic raiding days are long over).

Always been Unholy since ToT, will never swap.

My guild has 3 DK's 1 Blood, 1 Unholy (Me) and 1 Frost (My brother)