New to Destro! Need Help!

Hello Warlock community!
    i recently rolled Destro from SPriest, and i need some help. i've watched countless videos by some of the great destro locks, and i'm still a little confused on the "rotation" so to speak, or priorities of a destro lock. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated to help me ease into this class.

Thank you all!

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Destro-Guide

Here you have nearly everything you need to know. There's also the Warlock discord, with all the resources: https://goo.gl/7PH6Bn

In the #resources tap you have everything you need to know from there (which is more than the mmo guide, but less "eye appealing"

What are you sticking on for Destro? I main it, so I might be able to offer some advice, but the discord link Dark Princess Missfit linked is where the biggest authorities are.

Your rotation is kinda up to your talents. For the most part always keep immolate on the target, if you talented into it cast summon demonfire when its off of cooldown and when you can fet the full cast off. I dont really know the best time for portals, but i space mine out because i have the legendary shoulders, so i try to stack the increased damage from that and eradication.

Even if you don't have the shoulders, it's best not to drop them all at once. You want to hover at 0-1 charge of portals so that if you proc one, the charge timer doesn't get wasted. You want to Chaos Bolt at 4+ shards so you don't overcap, unless there's a burst window coming up, in which case you should set up a chain with the 2-set bonus. Conflag when it's up/you won't overcap shards/you have less than 3 charges of Backdraft. Imp/Doomguard when they're up unless there's a burst window coming up (add on Star Augur, for example).

Keep immolate up 100% of the time. Keep conflagrate cooling down.
    Keep dimensional rift cooling down, but save charges in case you need to move. Destruction's terrible at moving due to the fact all our instant spells are charge-based - if you don't have charges of rift, conflag, or mana to gain from life tap when you move - you messed up.
    Get used to preparing for havoc use - immolate both adds up, pre-pop a conflagrate for backdraft, THEN havoc and dump all your shards into chaos bolt.

Only use rain of fire if it's vs 5 mobs who will stay in all 8 seconds of the fire. Otherwise stuck to chaos bolt for your soul shards and forget AOE.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP