Page 1 of 3
LastLast

i am the most unlucky frost dk ever

so, i have all the legendary except the ring, how can i be so unlucky ? seriously :'(

am i the only one ?

Bracers + Belt is still great. As long as you have CoF you're good, Seal won't get bonkers until T20 tier bonuses.

Look @ the bright side ! Your next legendary is a 100% garanteed ring !

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Not true, I got 3 sephuz in a row
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    How? That should be impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldborg View Post
    Bracers + Belt is still great. As long as you have CoF you're good, Seal won't get bonkers until T20 tier bonuses.
    Hwut? Seal is already bonkers. It's significantly better than those two others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, i have the ring, and sephuz, acherus drapes, aggramars stride, KJBW as well as prydaz.

Mayhaps you would like my luck instead? The ring is my only non utility / cross spec item. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    You can't get the same legendary on the same toon as it's protected that way.

yeah i use belt and bracer, not bad, but anyway, i hope to have the ring before tomb open ;p and i hope blizard will not put other leg to have, i really need to keep the next legendary 100% ring :O

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah i use belt and bracer, not bad, but anyway, i hope to have the ring before tomb open ;p and i hope blizard will not put other leg to have, i really need to keep the next legendary 100% ring :O
    They already said in 7.2.5 there will be more legendaries to obtain. So better hope you get it before then :P

You're not alone.

I got Prydaz (defensive AKA shit for competitive mythic raiding), then I got movement speed boots (poor itemization, especially when I got them and they didn't have the extra stats). Then I got SoN, but this is before BoS was the goto playstyle and needed buffs still, so people were playing the Icy Talons build, which this ring is total junk for. Then I got Sephuz and wanted to die. Then I got the helm, and it was nerfed by 50% the very next week, killing any excitement I was able to muster. Next up, I got the AMS cloak (again, defensive leggos are junk for mythic raiding). Then I get the junk legs. Finally, a couple weeks ago, I get the belt. All that is left for me in Frost spec is trinket and bracers. I have desperately wanted the bracers since day one of this xpac, and they will no doubt, be the very last leggo I get.

So I feel your pain, and you're not the only unfortunate one lol.

My 7th Legendary was the wrists. I still haven't gotten the belt or the ring yet.

I'd much rather be in your situation.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

If you had helm before it got nerfed, Than you're not Unlucky in the slightest.

Ring is nowhere near as powerful as the Helm was.

Deleted
    Got nine legendaries. Neither of them are belt or ring.

Got the helmet after the nerf.

Got the wrists after we had killed Gul'dan.

Beat me.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2017-04-29 at 11:16 PM.

There was a dude on the frost Discord that linked logs and sims showing belt/wrist and even belt/helmet was a head of wrist/ring (by a very small margin). The ring is kind of overrated, it sure as hell is very nice. But don't expect to jump up too much in dps when you get it, compared to what you are using now.

You'll get it before ToS is out anyways, if you keep playing. We still have tons of NH farming left to do..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Got nine legendaries. Neither of them are belt or ring.

Got the helmet after the nerf.

Got the wrists after we had killed Gul'dan.

Beat me.
    i know the feels.

Deleted
    I'm currently using belt & helm. Icy Veins says best ones are wrist & belt. I have the wrist. But switching to wrist costs me a ton of strength, because helms have more stats than wrists. And not just a marginal amount. Leggie wrists have 1772 str, leggie helm has 3150 strength. That's a 1378 strength difference.
    Simcraft says that if i switch to using belt & wrists, instead of belt & helm, i lose about 30k dps.
    So i'm confused why IV is saying wrists & belt is better than helm & belt. Can someone explain this to me?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    so, i have all the legendary except the ring, how can i be so unlucky ? seriously :'(

am i the only one ?
    I'm in a similar boat, I have all the unholy legendaries except for the two that most consider to be BiS - the bracer and trinket. I however also have one frost specific leg, guess which one? SoN

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    This,

I have to say that ^ should be your greatest motivation now, I'd be on every spare minute, running every single mythic 0, every single raid difficulty and low level keystones I could get my mitts on

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    This,

I have to say that ^ should be your greatest motivation now, I'd be on every spare minute, running every single mythic 0, every single raid difficulty and low level keystones I could get my mitts on
    I'd farm the shit out of Legionfall supplies (if the nether thingy is still up). Those containers you get from handing in 100 got a pretty decent legendary drop rate. And it is silly easy to farm with the netherportals.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I'd farm the shit out of Legionfall supplies (if the nether thingy is still up). Those containers you get from handing in 100 got a pretty decent legendary drop rate. And it is silly easy to farm with the netherportals.
    It's only once a day you can contribute, have to admit, I haven't been online that much, not at all until 4 days ago, and I've just had time for a quick 30 minutes here and there to do the contribution but ive never had more than 125 or so supplies