Deleted

Arms healing > Fury healing?

Since Arms got this new artifact trait: Soul of the slaughter, i can safely say that Arms healing is way higher than Fury healing.
    My question is: does Arms really need that much constant healing? (We already have Victory rush + Second Wind) Is this more a PvP buff?

It was nerfed in PvP, but I can say for sure that I can solo elites in Broken Shore easier as arms because of the consistent rage spending which fuels more consistent healing with legendary bracers and the constant slaughter procs which can crit heal also.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    It was nerfed in PvP, but I can say for sure that I can solo elites in Broken Shore easier as arms because of the consistent rage spending which fuels more consistent healing with legendary bracers and the constant slaughter procs which can crit heal also.
    I can solo all the broken shore elites as fury without the bracers :\

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    I can solo all the broken shore elites as fury without the bracers :\
    The dual-wielding demon dude on the rise to the ToS entrance would like to have a word with you.

Was not nerfed, it depend of AP... that make the buff less efective on pvp

Soul of the Slaughter - Spending Rage has a 0.50% chance per Rage spent to heal you for [1,000% of Attack Power].

- - - Updated - - -

Was not nerfed, it depend of AP... that make the buff less efective on pvp. It is still very strong for pvp.

Soul of the Slaughter - Spending Rage has a 0.50% chance per Rage spent to heal you for [1,000% of Attack Power].

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post

Was not nerfed, it depend of AP... that make the buff less efective on pvp. It is still very strong for pvp.

It was nerfed by 30% in pvp. Mostly cause the warrior template has 15% str resulting in more healing from AP than intended.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=gonzajd777;45571013]Was not nerfed, it depend of AP... that make the buff less efective on pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, when i entered a PVP zone the tooltip still display 1% per Rage spent to heal me for 370k +. I understand that healing numbers are weaker than in open world, but have no idea where did you find proc chance also lowered by 50%?