Mantle of the master assassin

What makes this legendary so good ? everyone say its the second best legendary behind the boots, but why is it so good ? you only get the effect 3-4 times in a fight ? Rupture doesn't snapshot the crit does it ?

I might be stupid and overlook something here. I am not saying that it isn't good btw. Just wanna know why its so good.

Deleted
    T19 4P bonus mostly. The shoulders will fall behind the bracers once we lose it and AP gets removed.

Rupture profits from all your current effects because it scales dinamicaly. Snapshot means you use every enhancing ability to put out a big fat rupture and refresh it befor it runs out.

You can easily test it with a friend. Start a duel and put a rupture on your friend, let it tick a few secs and then vanish with shoulders. Now rapture should crit while you sit in stealth.

In pvp wq this is even more funny when you see people run around in circles with a critting dot on when while they slowly die.
    My sub's nightblade ticks between 400-500k critical while i sit beside them and watch. Very funny, like the whole raid group oneshot with the cloak.