New 32gb micro SD shows 62gb on it's properties

I bought a new 32 GB micro SD a couple days ago and after a couple issues during formatting whatever device I have placed it on so far (2 pc's, 3 smart phones) says that it has 62 GB. Naturally this "extra" space doesn't exist, I tried to fill it and even though technically it let me copy like 56 GB of data there was one 26 GB folder that was corrupted and would show an error whenever I tried to open it.
    A friend recommended me to format it with the SD Card Formatter from the SD Association but I still get the same supposed amount of storage space.

Any help that lets me get the right size on this micro SD will be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would simply replace it. You just bought it, it's under warranty. I'd expect that to be more of a hardware defect than 'formatting it correctly'
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

All right, I'll take it for warranty and get another one. Thank you.