Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you just sat there wasting your time doing nothing but trying to be an edge lord

- - - Updated - - -

it wasent faster in wrath because water speed boosts were not as common (simply equippign the fishing artifact allows you to travel at mount speed inside of the dungeon)
    So it is faster under a set of circumstances that have a very small chance of happening. Totally faster then.

"LFG, doing Gundrak. must have fishing artifact."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

The responses in this thread remind me of all the mongs that would complain about tanks chain pulling in leveling dungeons and them complaining about not getting time to "enjoy the dungeon"

Cool, didn't know about the black part, but tbh it's probably faster to just pull it all to 2nd boss and skip the swim.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So it is faster under a set of circumstances that have a very small chance of happening. Totally faster then.

"LFG, doing Gundrak. must have fishing artifact."
    again this will not help everyone, but if i can make a thread to help some people, that would be nice, but from the responses im getting it seems everyone rather take longer and hates anything that makes something go faster

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again this will not help everyone, but if i can make a thread to help some people, that would be nice, but from the responses im getting it seems everyone rather take longer and hates anything that makes something go faster
    Saving a few seconds after having to spend a minute or two corralling cats isn't saving time. As many have said, since you can literally run from one boss to the next while dragging mobs along, you are not saving any time (or, if you do, the time saved is extremely negligible). Plus people get the fun of nuking a deathball of mobs down, which everyone loves.