Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    You really don't know O.o? Basically you curse at your teammates, harass others and generally offer bad teamplay such as picking hanzo in Ranked etc.
    Never heard of that until now. I never communicate with anyone. I just play without saying anything unless I'm playing with a friend and then I only talk to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Never heard of that until now. I never communicate with anyone. I just play without saying anything unless I'm playing with a friend and then I only talk to them.
    Ahh, it was probably just the servers / time you played then

Ahh, it was probably just the servers / time you played then
    I've tried queuing at 7 am, 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, the queue is always long. :/ When I made this thread it was at 5 pm after having several games where I had a long wait time.

Seems like its been taking longer and longer...

My queues are always less than a min. Stating times doesn't help without geography applied, 7pm isn't 7pm everywhere.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

wow quick play has matchmaking? i honestly thought it just threw together the first twelve people in the queue for a new game.. most quick play games i have see a high turnover of people leaving and joining, so this is why i assumed there was no matchmaking - would leave teams with players down for way too long if it was being too picky.

uh but yeah my queues are never that long, i only really go in quick play to warm up so i can't say i pay attention to the queue timer, but i doubt its ever taken longer than a minute

7+ Year Old Account
    What does toxic mean?
    a toxic player is a rude player.

one harassing others or trolling.
    purposely throwing matches etc.

Formerly known as Arafal

It feels like their algorithm has to be too conservative with matching.... There are so many people playing this game that it seems impossible, even across all regions and platforms, that there's not almost always a 6v6 ready to go in your skill range. I'm waiting longer than I've been waiting for some games with a lot fewer players now, which seems weird.

On the west coast it seems to be best around 3-8pm.

Pretty sure it tries to keep you at 45-55% win ratio on quick play. Stuck in 53-54% FOREVER, and i seen good players whos around 70-80% in comp, but 40% win rate on qp for some reason. If i win like 8 matches in a row, it will suddenly put me in with potato players that suicides on choke the whole match. weird.

Check overbuff.com for your QP stats.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my main profile on XB1 it takes me ~20 seconds to get into a game. On my level 23 alt profile it's closer to 5-6 minutes.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Pretty sure it tries to keep you at 45-55% win ratio on quick play. Stuck in 53-54% FOREVER, and i seen good players whos around 70-80% in comp, but 40% win rate on qp for some reason. If i win like 8 matches in a row, it will suddenly put me in with potato players that suicides on choke the whole match. weird.

Check overbuff.com for your QP stats.
    This would make sense, they do this on SC2 too. You pretty much always got matches that kept you around that win ratio.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    offer bad teamplay such as picking hanzo in Ranked etc.
    picking Hanzo is fine if you are attacking 2CP and the team comp allows for it, and you are willing to switch if it's not working. Just because 95% of Hanzo players are shit doesn't mean the hero is.

(For the record I don't play Hanzo, I'm a support main)
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Do you also get matched against people who are like 300-400 levels higher than you or more? I'm lvl 24 currently and I'm being matched against people who are lvl 300+ and some even have silver portraits.
    There are too many smurfs.

All Blizzard games don't trust "levels" or "new accounts".