Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/zBMqo was also gonna post that you can have multiple mounts from the Army of the Light cache, but of course I should have know there is always that one guy that has even more luck
    If you look on the page before this one there's an imgur of someone getting all 3 at once

I have gotten all the mounts on Argus except for one paragon mount. Up to 9 boxes opened. After the first 2 boxes I opened, I haven't got anymore since. Makes me think the drop rates were changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I have a spare in my bank,

Meanwhile I'm targeting the Court hippogryph like crazy and it just won't happen...
    Yeah i'd gladly trade my spare Headless Horseman's reins for the Dreamweavers mount.....

2 Army of the Light paragon boxes so far and no toy or mount yet :\

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    I have gotten all the mounts on Argus except for one paragon mount. Up to 9 boxes opened. After the first 2 boxes I opened, I haven't got anymore since. Makes me think the drop rates were changed.
    My guess is just rng, I got 2 mana ray mounts off 2 of first 3 eggs, then none for ~20 eggs until 3rd and still haven’t gotten 4th.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    doing every WQ with 7 characters. Only got the suramar mount.

FU to all of you who got a few mounts in the same ammount of chests.
    Amen, brother. I return the same wish to the dumbfuck dev that thought of RNG rewards in paragon chests.
    /spit@Blizzard

When they first brought out the paragon mounts, I got 3 of the mounts in the first week. I suspect they hadn't changed the drop rate from the PTR and changed it because it was over a month before i got another mount after that first week.
    The same with the Armies of the light mount. I got 2/3 mounts and the toy in the first week. After that, nothing since.
    I suspect the drop rates were high due to the PTR and they had forgot the change the drop rates until they saw everyone getting the mounts on live and changed the drop rates.

I am at 9 boxes opened, 0 army of the light mounts.

we have no reason to grind argussian reach right now past exalted right
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Well, I haven't gotten a single thing from the boxes, so people complaining about only getting 1 so far? Be happy, that's more than I got!

Army of the Light: 1 mount, the toy.

Argussian Reach is indeed pointless at Paragon.

10 boxes, 1 felcrusher down! I was really hoping to be one of the lucky 3x mount from a single box people. I am just really afraid of getting a duplicate now...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    I am just really afraid of getting a duplicate now...
    Happened to my guildy the other day.

A better way to handle paragons imo would've been like this:

Give all WoW fans one of the most requested convenience change - makes reputations account-wide. Now add paragon rep in there. Now Increase the number of items each box can drop. There were about 6-7 different colours of the default unicorn model which do not drop from anywhere. Voila, Let the Dreamweavers paragon drop all 6-7 unicorns. Make it so that you cannot get one you already have. You reach exalted on your main. Every alt you level from then on contributes to your account's paragon reputation and for every say 10k rep you get a box with a tiny chance to get one of the mounts. Eventually you can get them all just by playing your alts. Without having to grind WQs on your main just because he has the most rep with them or is best geared. This would make the game much more alt-friendly and in fact increase the amount of time you spend playing it. because while WQs vary, you still end up doing the same ones if you focus on one zone/faction. But if you change your alt, even if you do the same quest, you are experiences a completely different gameplay, story, visual effects, etc.

Been doing emissaries, missions and AP WQ's since they implemented the Paragon mounts.

I have exactly 0 mounts to show for all that time spent.

Opened boxes:
    1x Warden's Supply Kit - got the toy Sira's Extra Cloak
    2x Farondis Chest - got the mount Cloudwing Hippogryph
    2x Legionfall Chest - got the pet Orphaned Felbat
    7x Valarjar Strongbox - got the mount Valarjar Stormwing
    44x Nightfallen Cache - got the mount Leywoven Flying Carpet
    28x Highmountain Supplies - still no mount
    33x Dreamweaver Cache - still no mount

I have opened 30 caches on 3 characters and here is what I have gotten:

3 mounts (first caches i opened on 2 characters). 3rd mount was a double. so im 2/3 mounts.
    3 toys
    1 legendary

It seems after you get your first mount, the drop rate becomes extremely rare. You may have a higher chance to get a mount on your first paragon and if this is true, than its better to earn rep on new alts for a higher chance of getting the mount as I have done paragon 27 times since and got no mounts at all. Not even a double.

0 for another 2 last night, still chasing Dreamweavers (best one by far IMO), Farondis, Highmountain and Nightfallen. But probably only 10-15 opens on each of those, so not close to worrying yet.

Unrelated, but did pull a Legendary (Mail heal legs) from a groudspawn chest outside of Black Rook arena the other day. Anyone ever seen that?

Not even doing the caches for the mounts(just daily cache) and I've got a few of them... though I didn't really want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post

Give all WoW fans one of the most requested convenience change - makes reputations account-wide. Now add paragon rep in there. Now Increase the number of items each box can drop. There were about 6-7 different colours of the default unicorn model which do not drop from anywhere. Voila, Let the Dreamweavers paragon drop all 6-7 unicorns. Make it so that you cannot get one you already have. You reach exalted on your main. Every alt you level from then on contributes to your account's paragon reputation and for every say 10k rep you get a box with a tiny chance to get one of the mounts. Eventually you can get them all just by playing your alts. Without having to grind WQs on your main just because he has the most rep with them or is best geared. This would make the game much more alt-friendly and in fact increase the amount of time you spend playing it. because while WQs vary, you still end up doing the same ones if you focus on one zone/faction. But if you change your alt, even if you do the same quest, you are experiences a completely different gameplay, story, visual effects, etc.
    Please make this suggestion in game or on the forums. Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post

This is an awesome idea and this had to be done ages ago, but -no matter what others say- Blizz devs are not playing with the game (doing mythic and only mythic raiding is not playing with the game...and even with that I have doubts...especially because the countless errors and mistakes with raidbosses)