Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I am down to High Mountain, Kirin Tor (which I use to get extra HM tokens), Army of the Light and Argussian Reach. Opened about 6 paragon chests lately for High Mountain, still no mount. Have the faction on about 8 characters at exalted now, if not even a couple more. Hate this. :/
    Got the vengeful armoured Elekk from army of light paragon last night, think they have another three,, so will keep trying,
    Same as you though, I always do KT and funnel it into HM
    Remixer By Night.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3R...jYjMXnIHz4NJdw

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Got the vengeful armoured Elekk from army of light paragon last night, think they have another three,, so will keep trying,
    Same as you though, I always do KT and funnel it into HM
    AFAIK there are 3 paragon mounts from the army of light, so you should have 2 more to go. I am not sure if argussian reach also has a chance to drop these.

AFAIK there are 3 paragon mounts from the army of light, so you should have 2 more to go. I am not sure if argussian reach also has a chance to drop these.
    There are no special items from the Argussian Reach box if wowhead is to be believed. No mounts, toys, pets, transmogs. Nothing... Its really silly considering that Army of light has 3 mounts (of which i've got 2 so far) and a toy.

I somehow still don't have Valarjar or Nightfallen rep box mounts despite funneling rep insignias from half a dozen alts for 6 months plus and doing just about every emissary quest on my main since xpac launch.

Handy to know, thanks!
    Still find it strange, argussian reach has nothing,seems more than an oversight
    Remixer By Night.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3R...jYjMXnIHz4NJdw

I still need the Highmountain and all the Army of the Light mounts, plus the Wardens toy. The really frustrating part is that I've gotten the Dreamweavers mount three times, the Suramar mount twice, and the Valarjar mount twice now.

Here's my update, since the argus stuff was added. I've opened roughly 250ish rep boxes (across all factions that drop things). I've gotten 2 mounts (Suramar carpet and one of the new Light elks) and 1 wardens toy. That's it... 250 boxes later - 2 mounts and a toy. lol at the people saying dumb shit like.. "it'll probably take 20 of these boxes to get all the mounts." Yea probably.

Well since they came out on my 3 toons I try to get all their caches done. Sure theres a couple ive missed here and there but wouldnt be that much really..

So far have gotten the valsharah and high mountain mounts and the Warden appearance toy from wardens.

Been pumping all my kirin tor tokens into stormheilm because I want the stormdrake. Also would like the carpet/hippo then can consider myself done.

Such a shit system :/ and they didnt even have the paragon caches ticking all expansion, they introduced them after you had already burned out on world quests. so fuck em

Got the HM Moose finally some days ago. Now, only 2 Elekks remaining and I am already fed up with Argus. I hope, they will not continue this system in the next expansion. This is so exhausting.

~20 trys on NH cache - nothing
    ~20 trys on DW cache - nothing

where is the so called bad luck protection?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Here's my update, since the argus stuff was added. I've opened roughly 250ish rep boxes (across all factions that drop things). I've gotten 2 mounts (Suramar carpet and one of the new Light elks) and 1 wardens toy. That's it... 250 boxes later - 2 mounts and a toy. lol at the people saying dumb shit like.. "it'll probably take 20 of these boxes to get all the mounts." Yea probably.
    I find it very unlikely you would be able to get that many boxes unless you use multiple characters to farm.
    Lethora, 110 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I find it very unlikely you would be able to get that many boxes unless you use multiple characters to farm.
    At this point in the expansion it's pretty easy to be well into Paragon rep on a lot of Alts (I use 1 of each Class) and getting a Paragon box for them (with rep mission tokens) should also be doable.
    I just wait for the DMF buff to use the tokens to get the most use out of the reputation.
    Mhyroth#21201 for all you Appearance and Transmog addicts ^^

Got my Storm Drake after chest #43, glad to not be going to Stormheim again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank Sinatra View Post
    Got my Storm Drake after chest #43, glad to not be going to Stormheim again for a while.

Damn... i got 30 over boxes to try .....

I've had to relax a bit on army of the light boxes... those world quests are soul killers with no flying and stuff.

34 army of the light caches opened, 2/3 elephants and 4 of the same toy so far

Today I found out something randomly wowheading this:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153114/n...f-manipulation

Apparently you could have cheesed the paragon mount system using that and a sub 110, triple rep. Hotfixed now though. Not seeing anybody suggested it with a quick ctrl+f of the thread, oh well. Seems it was live for a whole two months before being hotfixed earlier this month. Weird that they'd hotfix it after this long, but wish I knew!
    Last edited by MrExcelion; Yesterday at 05:46 AM.