Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are RBG pugs this cancerous?

So I don't normally do RBGs, but I'm trying to unlock the challenge weapon colors for my 3 specs and found these pug raids to be pure AIDS.

The "YOLO" ones where they don't speak have like a 5% win rate and 95% chance to be from a Spanish server. The ones where that require Curse/Disc makes me lose all hope for humanity every time they open their mouths. They yell at each other, call each other bads, throw a hissy fits whenever someone does something they don't like, etc. I managed to unlock my MW weapon color because they are easy to find RBGs for, but now I have to try to deal with them as a WW and even worse, the useless BrM, and I don't think I'll be able to stomach it. Sad because the BrM is the only challenge weapon I ractually like, and the 10 RBG wins unlock my favorite color (red) for it.

feelsbadman
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Fastest fix: Make your own RBG group!
    I mean, you already see literally 1400exp people asking for 2200 exp anyway (Quick armory ftw)
    Plus you get to bring in all your friends (that may or may not suck)
    And play whatever non-meta comp! (Includes that windwalker and tank!)
    Seriously though blizz, classes for RBG are so unbalanced.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    People who refer to something as "cancerous" are probably the root of your problem.

Also no doing daily rbg with no voice hasn't been bad at all for me, just made my own groups and got people that looked like they had a clue.

i would advise either A) make your own grps and invite 2.2k xp + or B) Join grps with 2.2kxp +. Also look at win/lose ration. i would join sometimes 2kcr teams where ppl were 65W/102Loses, i would leave right away, i dont play long enough to waste my time on nubs =). If team is good you can yoloy to 2k-2.1k cr pretty easy

Yes, 9/10 your pug will suck and fail. Everyone is usually looking to be carried, which compounds on itself when everyone is looking for the same thing. There are some good ones, sure. I strike it lucky sometimes, but if you want CONSISTENT wins, you'll need a premade.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Good luck/courage with that sincerely, I remember I did rbg as Ret before, a sub-optimal spec for Rbg and this was quite a struggle^^

Deleted
    Yes, RBG's are horrible without a guild group.

And to make it even worse, people that actually hate pvp (and suck at it) join a lot of RBG yolo groups now because of the new artifact weapon transmogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yes, RBG's are horrible without a guild group.

And to make it even worse, people that actually hate pvp (and suck at it) join a lot of RBG yolo groups now because of the new artifact weapon transmogs.
    All of those "I wanna collect them all" people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    All of those "I wanna collect them all" people...
    That's me! I'm those people!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Unlocking the color for one weapon doesn't count for the rest? It worked with the hidden appearance I thought it would the same here.

I cant understand why its not win 10 or more arena's or something even blizzard should know by now that the majority of the players cant or dont want to play RBG's and yet once more they try to get us into them unwillingly.

Deleted
    I don't understand why it had to be rated BG's in first place...why not random BG's? No one is playing rated on a regular basis except pvp guilds...and premade LF groups have some ridiculous requirements...it would be much better if they made it like 20 or even 30 random BG wins or why not even 10 rated BGs or 20/30 random BGs? It's stupid as hell...

Deleted
    If you are playing with random players it's basicly just as terrible as normal bgs, there are just many more being vocal about their anger. Nothing new reałly. It's in the nature of competing against others, that you want to win, and therefore gets easily upset when someone noobs around. It doesn't make it ok to act like a spoiled kid, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by joker13 View Post
    I don't understand why it had to be rated BG's in first place...why not random BG's? No one is playing rated on a regular basis except pvp guilds...and premade LF groups have some ridiculous requirements...it would be much better if they made it like 20 or even 30 random BG wins or why not even 10 rated BGs or 20/30 random BGs? It's stupid as hell...
    Not sure if it's a problem with dwindling pvp fans, or all these online RBG guides telling people to require high MMR, but seems like most premades are 1900+.

After constantly being declined from groups or not even matching their requirements, I tried making my own group. Everyone hit it off well until we lost game 1, then literally every single player bailed.

Forming decent RBG groups definitely seems tougher than in WoD and especially vs MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Radianshot View Post
    And play whatever non-meta comp! (Includes that windwalker and tank!)
    Seriously though blizz, classes for RBG are so unbalanced.
    You mean you don't enjoy playing against

DH,DH,War, Aff, Aff, Boom, Boom, RDruid, MW,MW?

I actually think it'd be very interesting if they only allowed one of each class in these queues. It would force people to come up with different mixes and comps since they'd have to use 10 of the 12 classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Netherflame

Im saying this for years now. 10 different classes and the whole rbg game would be as balanced as it can be without any other tuning shenanigans from blizz.

@ Radianshot

I dont enjoy class-stacking in rbg`s but i have to admit our 5 BM trolling group was fun as Hell. Especially the audio cut from the enemy teams fc, goes something like this; OMG all 5 BM hunters on ME ! OMG they popping all cd`s ! OMG NOW THEY SITTING IN FRONT OF ME AND IM DYING !!!

Rogue and DK did an incredible job stalling all the enemy healers at the GY ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    @ Netherflame

Im saying this for years now. 10 different classes and the whole rbg game would be as balanced as it can be without any other tuning shenanigans from blizz.
    It would make pvp seem so much more interesting and honestly I think it'd allow for RatedBGs to actually turn into a competitive e-sport, with some other minor changes like time limits so the flag capture BGs don't go on forever.

What is cancerous are people doing RBG just to unlock a f*cking skin...

So the past two days I've checked Premades, literally every group required 2k+ experience.

Tried making my own group twice. Both times people quiet immediately after the first loss. Mind you a few of the leavers didn't have ANY CR yet.

I know you gotta try harder than that but holy shit....this is a total pain compared to MoP and WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post

Tried making my own group twice. Both times people quiet immediately after the first loss. Mind you a few of the leavers didn't have ANY CR yet.
    It's just a bandwagon mindset now, with people leaving after a loss being pretty dumb. One lemming will follow another off the cliff. Do they think with 9 other randoms they'll have any better luck? Maybe if you roll the dice enough times in theory you might, but mostly...nope.

The better players stay and kick those who derped. Replace as needed until you're winning more matches. Kinda like a poker hand.