Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I think that this idea will not be what happens. its cool fan theory but wont be what blizz churns out to the massses
    There are a lot of hints toward that direction now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Just going to copy and paste something from a different thread. Void/Azshara are memes

Wrath of the Lich King 2

-Kel'thuzad's phylactery is still missing
    -Bolvar is conscious and doing less-than-savory things
    -Deaths of Chromie scenario confirms that the dead are marching once again
    -Wrathion is in Northrend for some reason or another in Deaths of Chromie
    -Wrathion was last seen in Draenor, his biggest moment there was in Taylor's garrison warning about Ephial
    -Ephial was a necromancer that somehow slipped into the Alliance's forces
    -AU Draenor was of interest to the Ebon Blade. Mograine specifically mentioned a plan to unlock the secrets of the Frozen Throne with some of Ner'zhul's writings
    -If Bolvar is/was conscious, the Ebon Blade was active within the citadel (which Mograine's quest text suggests), etc. it's entirely possible that he could have sent his own agents to AU Draenor for his own purposes
    -Mograine the last dissident in the Ebon Blade is now enthralled by the Lich King
    -Half of the Scourge has seen a model update
    -Sylvanas' Helya/Lantern plot failed, she'll need an alternative
    -Odyn expressed a desire to return to Ulduar

Oh and finally: Mal'ganis is still MIA. Just watch, given the torture of Varimathras, and absolute collapse of the Legion we'll see the remaining Dreadlords go their own way. Given Mal'ganis' history with the Scourge, his route will be obvious. He's going to be our segue character a la Gul'dan.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46313337

I'm okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Just saw this on reddit. I don't know if this is true or not, but it looks interesting.
    More the fool you, then.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Snake View Post
    Thanks. I needed a good laugh.
    I'm sure they'll announce it later this month at Gamescom.

This "leak" is too ridiculous. We definitely won't be returning to Northrend for an entire expansion anytime soon. Re-insert 50 cents and try again. I go on reddit often and even I don't believe this stuff. People will come up with anything nowadays to get a community buzzing.

Hopefully my post doesn't come off as hostile, that's not my intention.

lol, "reddit". What more needs to be said?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Maybe ''Return of the Lich King'' was the original name for the upcoming Hearthstone expansion ''Knights of the Frozen Throne'', both very much related to the Lich King, Northrend and The Scourge.

Deleted
    I'm sure they'll announce it later this month at Gamescom.
    Im bookmarking THIS to laugh at you in 2 weeks after the 7.3 patch trailer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    What will I do...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Maybe ''Return of the Lich King'' was the original name for the upcoming Hearthstone expansion ''Knights of the Frozen Throne'', both very much related to the Lich King, Northrend and The Scourge.
    Return of the Lich King makes no sense for the Hearthstone expansion, cause the Lich King doesn't return.

This is probably been said before but "Return to the Lich King" sounds super dumb, and necromancer is to similar to Warlock. If they wanted to make a new "class", they would instead offer multiple relics split among all classes with unique effects (ie an Artifact staff equippable by anyone who cna use staff).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Really, Blizzard is going spend money on sending Ion and Terran to show off 7.3 trailer? While I don't think it will be Lich King 2.0, I doubt 7.3 will be the spotlight.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    This "leak" is too ridiculous. We definitely won't be returning to Northrend for an entire expansion anytime soon. Re-insert 50 cents and try again. I go on reddit often and even I don't believe this stuff. People will come up with anything nowadays to get a community buzzing.

Hopefully my post doesn't come off as hostile, that's not my intention.
    All "leaks" are ridiculous. They are just predictions packed as leaks. Don't get me wrong, I love speculating about upcoming expansions (especially since Blizz throw so many hint at us), but when someone present his thoughts as "leak", it's just brainless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    This is probably been said before but "Return to the Lich King" sounds super dumb
    Like... Wrath of the Lich King? Or Rise of the Lich King? Or Fall of the Lich King?
    Also it's of, not to.
    and necromancer is to similar to Warlock.
    Yeah like Demon Hunter.

If they wanted to make a new "class", they would instead offer multiple relics split among all classes with unique effects (ie an Artifact staff equippable by anyone who cna use staff).
    I don't even know what that means.

[QUOTE=Anduin Menethil;46784623]Like... Wrath of the Lich King? Or Rise of the Lich King? Or Fall of the Lich King?
    Also it's of, not to.

calm down edge lord. "Return" isnt catchy

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Hisholyness;46784746]
    Like... Wrath of the Lich King? Or Rise of the Lich King? Or Fall of the Lich King?
    Also it's of, not to.

calm down edge lord. "Return" isnt catchy
    It makes me an edgelord to point out facts?

Yeah Return isn't catchy, but Wrath, Rise and Fall are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    All "leaks" are ridiculous. They are just predictions packed as leaks. Don't get me wrong, I love speculating about upcoming expansions (especially since Blizz throw so many hint at us), but when someone present his thoughts as "leak", it's just brainless.
    I totally agree with you.

I'd be more inclined to trust the leakage coming from my kitchen tap. "What's that you say? Water drops? ERMGERD, WATER EXPANSION CONFIRMED!"...

le
    reddito

It makes me an edgelord to point out facts?

Yeah Return isn't catchy, but Wrath, Rise and Fall are.
    To be fair, Fall is catchy. Wrath is a bit cringey and Rise is just so overused that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.