Deleted

Please check my rotation, I am going insane over it... (Fury Warrior)

Would someone be as kind as to take a look at my logs ( I am not allowed to post url from warcraft logs)

Anamnesor- Silvermoon EU - Fury Warrior

Guild: Elegance

I am particularly interested in finding out whether my single target rotation has any blatant mistakes because I can't help but feel underwhelmed.

Check any Heroic single target dmg boss like Star or Krosus or whichever you deem necessary.

Any input would be welcome really.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwnst View Post
    Would someone be as kind as to take a look at my logs ( I am not allowed to post url from warcraft logs)

Anamnesor- Silvermoon EU - Fury Warrior

Guild: Elegance

I am particularly interested in finding out whether my single target rotation has any blatant mistakes because I can't help but feel underwhelmed.

Check any Heroic single target dmg boss like Star or Krosus or whichever you deem necessary.

Any input would be welcome really.

Thanks in advance.
    To be honest, i think with a DoS, you'll be fine

No 4pc, am i right? Why? you should put 4pc even if one piece is LFR/normal. Thats the reason your enrage lower then it should be.

KJ trinket on ST fight? why? use DoS even if its normal.
    I am comparing my top parse on Star Aug with yours, where i am same 902 ilvl (Panzerzug on skullcrasher/US), and my DoS gives me 44M damage.

No potions used? Prolonged power costs like 30-50 depending on server/time, if your guild not supply it or you not making it yourself.
    No food? hmm. Well its usually worth to eat-flask-rune-prepot-pot if you gonna reach best numbers. Not that much important as other issues, though, when you just farming content.

Just 19 executes, i casted 33 at roughly same time window? May be thats why your execute damage was 19M and mine was 51M

Thats what i first noticed.

By doing a very quick comparison of my logs vs Trill and your most recent one (April 20th iirc), a fight with zero adds; I noticed that your BCs just aren't as frequent as mine, and the spikes are lower, lowering the spikes of damage we need to stay viable.
    I did not look deep into the rotation or anything like that, but I looked at the peaks, and frequency of peaks. With CoF, you should be getting BCs roughly every 30ish seconds. On a 4 minute fight that should be almost 6 or 7 BCs.

If you can hunt down the 3 Relics from Skorp, Star, and Eli, your Battle Crys will do MUCH more damage. I think Archimtiros has the BC Relics valued the same or above a +6 ilvl increase.

Execute damage is also down. Need more of these for sure. We are an execute class, our damage should spike during execute.

Also, as ReclsiarchGrim said: Once you get Draught of Souls, you'll be fine. If you don't have it, you should be burning every single coin you get a week, PLUS LFR, PLUS Normal on getting that trinket.
    Last edited by Ewanar; 2017-05-02 at 04:17 PM.

By doing a very quick comparison of my logs vs Trill and your most recent one (April 20th iirc), a fight with zero adds; I noticed that your BCs just aren't as frequent as mine, and the spikes are lower, lowering the spikes of damage we need to stay viable.
    I did not look deep into the rotation or anything like that, but I looked at the peaks, and frequency of peaks. With CoF, you should be getting BCs roughly every 30ish seconds. On a 4 minute fight that should be almost 6 or 7 BCs.

If you can hunt down the 3 Relics from Skorp, Star, and Eli, your Battle Crys will do MUCH more damage. I think Archimtiros has the BC Relics valued the same or above a +6 ilvl increase.

Execute damage is also down. Need more of these for sure. We are an execute class, our damage should spike during execute.

Also, as ReclsiarchGrim said: Once you get Draught of Souls, you'll be fine. If you don't have it, you should be burning every single coin you get a week, PLUS LFR, PLUS Normal on getting that trinket. It took me approximately 50 loot rolls to get my CoF... ugh.

Deleted
    I am extremely thankful for your input guys! On this run that you see I got my 2 last items for the tier to get the 4 bonus so enrage should be up more on next log. However, if I get DoS since I have only ring and waist legendary in my bags, which one do you suggest I'd use?

As far as my gear goes I understand it is far from optimal, but I am new to the whole raiding thing and to the guild actually and had to pug so ilvl was a great requirement :P

And of course I am aware of the fact that I did not have potions, and that is why I am only asking about my rotation.

Thank you for the advice and for the speed of your responses! Cheers.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwnst View Post
    I am extremely thankful for your input guys! On this run that you see I got my 2 last items for the tier to get the 4 bonus so enrage should be up more on next log. However, if I get DoS since I have only ring and waist legendary in my bags, which one do you suggest I'd use?

As far as my gear goes I understand it is far from optimal, but I am new to the whole raiding thing and to the guild actually and had to pug so ilvl was a great requirement :P

And of course I am aware of the fact that I did not have potions, and that is why I am only asking about my rotation.

Thank you for the advice and for the speed of your responses! Cheers.
    Depends on what you're doing I guess and depends on what legendaries you're referring to. There are currently 2 belts and 2 rings.

Pure single target - crafted belt
    3+ targets for a decent amount of time - whirlwind belt
    Places where you can constantly stun and interrupt such as mythic+ - sephuz
    Keep unequipped unless you swap to arms - execute ring

Though the trinket is pretty nice in instances where DoS might be useless due to heavy AoE and you can take full advantage of the use effect on the trinket.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    So purely rotation-wise, apart from the executes which indeed I need to correct and assuming I BC on cd, is there anything else?

You want to use RB right after you use BC so Avatar+BC>Ramp>RB>OF, NEVER cast BT after Rampaging during your BC window. You are not dumping your rage enough during Execute phase, you should try to keep enraged, Execute>FS>BT>Execute(ONLY if you have 4pc) and then dump rage into execute before your BC window is up. Otherwise Execute>RB>BT>Execute. I also noted that you never once used your KJ trinket on your Krosus log, if that is your best on use trinket then you should be using it ideally with BC and more than one target.
    Totally read the sticky on fury warriors in this forum and go watch kelade fury warrior guides on youtube.

Correction: you did use KJ it doesnt show in your cast timeline...
    Last edited by koopaz; 2017-05-03 at 08:10 AM.