BlizzardWatch.com

Do you visit this site? If so, thoughts? If not, were you aware that it existed?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    were you aware that it existed?
    yes

Do you visit this site?
    no

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you visit this site? If so, thoughts? If not, were you aware that it existed?
    I was keeping up with them back before their former site kicked them to the curb.

Blizzard Watch on Twitch and Itunes, Lore Watch on Itunes, and The WOW Leveling stream on Twitch to name a few of their works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    yes

no

/10chars
    Same. MMO-Champion and Wowhead are my news source. Since I don't play the other Blizzard games, I have no interest to visit that site.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do and I'm a Patreon supporter of theirs. I do it more for the podcasts than then site though.

I like them, it's a fun website, but MMO-C, Reddit and Youtube get me covered on news and discussions often enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you visit this site?
    Nope, not even twice, only once to see what it was.

If not, were you aware that it existed?
    Yup, knew it was around.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Never heard of it. What is the point in asking?

Occasionally. Yes. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of actual news coming out of that site as of late. Way back (in the dark ages ruled by AOL) it was a friendly gathering place to ask questions about upcoming features and thoughts on changes before they went live. Now it's mainly fluff. Granted I don't do podcast but it's like the whole team is resting on its laurels instead of innovating and staying relevant.

I enjoy the site, but love their podcasts. The Lore Podcast is my favorite.

Deleted
    I used to really like them but over time I got really annoyed with Anne Stickney and Elizabeth Harper. With Anne it's nothing personal, I just sometimes get really annoyed by the way she talks and laughs and she seems to often interrupt others. Elizabeth Harper is too SJW-y for me. I remember one time she complained about that "Hush Tyrande" line as being sexist, and I really disliked her ever since. I like Matt and Alex, but I can't listen to that podcast anymore. I used to read all their Know Your Lore articles but just stopped cause I've lost interest in WoW lore a little bit in WoD. But there are some good pieces out there.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-05-02 at 05:28 PM.

I have it my RSS feed, but rarely go there. I get pretty much all I need from MMOC, Youtuebe, and Wowhead. I really never like the podcast, and to honest I'm do listen podcasts much any more.

I used to visit it regularly when it was WoW Insider but as I played WoW less I also visited them less until eventually I was just going there for the comic roundup, but as those comics stopped releasing I stopped visiting altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Never heard of it. What is the point in asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Occasionally. Yes. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of actual news coming out of that site as of late. Way back (in the dark ages ruled by AOL) it was a friendly gathering place to ask questions about upcoming features and thoughts on changes before they went live. Now it's mainly fluff. Granted I don't do podcast but it's like the whole team is resting on its laurels instead of innovating and staying relevant.
    The post I quoted below yours was my reason for asking. It seems like they've fallen off heavily from what they once were. It used to be, back in WoW Insider days, MMO-C and later WoWhead would have datamined info immediately, and WI would be later with news but have commentary and information about it. Nowadays they don't seem to have much of that anymore, and they push e-sports pretty heavily.

I'm just curious, myself. Used to go there a lot, have tapered off lately.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Yes

I stop by sometimes.

It was one of my most visited sites when it was wow insider but I stopped soon after they moved.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

I do not. In my opinion, MMO-Champion, Wowhead and WoWPedia are the only sites worth visiting.

I used to visit, but got bored of the same crap content after a while; it was shortly after it swapped to BlizzardWatch when I stopped. It offers nothing of value for me.

I have been playing wow since beginning but never heard of that website.

They gotta advertise more or something.