Poll: Which NPC Race?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What NPC Race would you be?

Murloc, there is no competition.

(I selected the most common)

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arakkoa because I want a kaliri flight form, and Jinyu would be a close second.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    High Elf, I would say.

Btw, on purpose to call them Fol'vir, and not Tol'vir?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Arakkoa simply because their racial would most likely have a "flap" or fly ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    High Elf, I would say.

Btw, on purpose to call them Fol'vir, and not Tol'vir?
    We already have those, they're called Blood Elves. Blood Elves are literally High Elves that decided to work with Horde...

Other dumb choices: Ghoul... those are Undead, you can just give them a Ghoul skin, done! Vrykul are literally just giant humans, so that's not happening. If you shrink them down to fit through our doorways, then they'd just be humans.... Taunkas are just Taurens with different horns, same boat as Ghouls, just give Taurens their horns and done. Gronns are too big to be a playable race and if you shrink them then they'll no longer be Gronns. Would be like shrinking a giant into human size...well, then they're now just humans...
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-05-02 at 08:58 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    hose, they're called Blood Elves. Blood Elves are literally High Elves that decided to work with Horde...
    Other dumb choices: Ghoul... those are Undead, you can just give them a Ghoul skin, done! Vrykul are literally just giant humans, so that's not happening. If you shrink them down to fit through our doorways, then they'd just be humans.... Taunkas are just Taurens with different horns, same boat as Ghouls, just give Taurens their horns and done. Gronns are too big to be a playable race and if you shrink them then they'll no longer be Gronns. Would be like shrinking a giant into human size...well, then they're now just humans...
    I think you misunderstood the thread? It isn't asking what race you want. It is asking what NPC race -YOU- would like to be. Hence I picked High Elf, don't really feel like the others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I think you misunderstood the thread? It isn't asking what race you want. It is asking what NPC race -YOU- would like to be. Hence I picked High Elf, don't really feel like the others.
    Oh. Then I guess I'd go Dragonkin. They live long, can change into humanoids in appearance and are powerful.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Dragonkin
    Naga
    High Elf
    Ghoul
    Vrykul
    Mantid
    Mogu
    Saurok
    Arakkoa
    The Broken
    Ogre
    Nerubian
    Fol'Vir
    Gronn

I would like all of these tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vrykul would be the most fun. Awesome nord parties, hot nordic women, badass beards, super tall and strong, and to just be a total savage.

No Furbolg?
    No Dryad?
    No Keeper of the Grove?
    No Centaur?

What is this crappy poll?
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Dragonkin, for obvious reasons

It helps that Warcraft dragons can shapeshift more or less freely, so if I got tired of being big and roary I could go back to being human again