Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I mean have they any information about a new patches or an expansion in development?

I would think that for this game to have any chance at success they would need to push out new story content every few months.
    http://dulfy.net/2017/05/31/swtor-co...road-map-2017/

They just posted their roadmap for the rest of 2017. Not terribly exciting IMO, but it has some much needed changes coming (FINALLY BEING ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE KOTFE COMPANION VISUALS!).

The sad part about that road map is that if you kept up with swtor at all. You already knew most of that information.

The road map had only a few things that could be considered new.

Sure, people that don't keep up might get a bit more info but overall, it was kind of a joke for a road map and is basically the same stuff we were told months ago just worded differently. Combine that with how the new man in charge keith had put it off for so long with excuse after excuse, to then only tell us what most who keep up already knew. It was a bit disappointing.

swtor doesn't seem to be on a better track record just yet.
    There was supposed to be a OPS boss released once every 2 months for the one raid we get this year. That has now been pushed back to July. A nice month push back and delay so it will be 3 months before we see a second boss.

Yeah, I was pretty critical of the letter in SWTOR reddit and they really don't like criticism there, downvoted to hell lol. I didn't know most of this was already known (since I'm not paying super close attention), but it still wasn't that impressive to me even then.

I can't say I'm terribly thrilled with Keith at the helm so far, things largely seem to be in a "more of the same" direction. Hopefully this is just wrapping up their plans from pre-Keith, with him laying out a new course for the game in the next expansion (whenever that comes).

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    SNIP...

I can't say I'm terribly thrilled with Keith at the helm so far, things largely seem to be in a "more of the same" direction. Hopefully this is just wrapping up their plans from pre-Keith, with him laying out a new course for the game in the next expansion (whenever that comes).
    So far I'm not to thrilled with him either. He came from customer service so leading the game is a stretch for me. It's expected to see him post more and be more in the PR area of the game. Gamers seem to eat that up even though it's not a lot of new info. He seems decent enough with that and it's better than Ben ever did. Problem is, that doesn't make the game better just because hes talking especially when it's information we heard long ago. He just plays it up better than his predecessors.

As far as taking the game on a new course that is bothersome now that you bring that up given it would likely be 6 months away before he could really do anything. They are still on schedule for just one full raid this entire year.

I don't see that course changing even with their so called renewed commitment to group content now that the big story is kind done. Seems 6 months is the minimum the small player base that is left in swtor could see something different than the mediocrity we have been getting and thats still no guarantee to change even if on a new course in Keith's direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty critical of the letter in SWTOR reddit and they really don't like criticism there, downvoted to hell lol. I didn't know most of this was already known (since I'm not paying super close attention), but it still wasn't that impressive to me even then.

Off topic

Reddit is kinda a wasteland in general...even if individual reddits say you shouldn't give downvotes just because someone doesn't agree with you...people do it all the time...

Back on topic...

I really hope the game will go in a new direction...as much as I love Star Wars it is very hard to play the game sometimes...bloated classes...almost no new endgame to speak of in years...situation gets worse and worse for F2P every expansion.

Really hope the game can make a comeback...maybe with someone new running it that can happen!