Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    It says pretty clearly it will contain two items. Just like they now contain two items.
    You realise, that wording you quoted, was the wording they used to describe it in beta when each person got two items right?

Either way, system will either have too much gear, or too little gear depending on what it means, and should be changed.

It says pretty clearly it will contain two items. Just like they now contain two items.
    But now you have 3 chests = 6 items after the change you get 1 chest = 2 items, 3 if you do it in time

new m+ meta for geared guild only groups goes like this..

run a cos +15 let timer expire collect 2pcs of loot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furosam View Post
    Sure but you will only do one key unless you care about m+ score- and get less loot along the way compared to now (per time spent doing keys)
    Well the higher the key you do the more AP you get in the weekly chest at the next reset. But yeah sure for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I don't see anything in there saying you can't finish it fast still. Just that if you finish it fast you don't get extra loot because you over geared it basically.
    Which is the point of his post?

You are doing a 10+, you're 3-chesting it and there is too much time left, so you go away and do something else to make the timer drop just enough for you to recieve an extra piece of loot. This is what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    But now you have 3 chests = 6 items after the change you get 1 chest = 2 items, 3 if you do it in time
    That's the real reason they're doing it, they just want less loot out of M+, and at this point in the expansion when its been like that all along, why change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post

If you complete the dungeon but don’t make the timer, you’ll get a Keystone for a random dungeon that’s 1 level lower than the one you just used.
    Yeah you can't read.

Deleted
    Stated goal and problem to solve: increase incentive to run more appropriate (read: higher) keystones for your level
    Blizzard solution: blanket 50% nerf to loot quantity while still not increasing the actual rewards for said higher keystones

Easy job.

Thanks god for this change.Dont have to stress anymore about timer and bursting or grevious affix.

In before de leveling high keys on purpose becomes a thing.

There is currently two pieces of loot per chest. 3x2 = 6. The new system maxes out at 3 pieces of loot per chest.
    Can you tell me whats the second piece of loot? I just did a +5 with 3 chests. I got one fricking ring, one chest had only gold. Are you all crazy? Whats the second piece of loot? Tell me...

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    It will happen.Same happened in d3 at the start of exp till they fixed the rifts.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    That's the whole idea, you should let the casuals alone so they can play with OTHER casuals, instead of geting carried by mythic raiders. Let them go learn the dungeons, wipe 30 times on EoA Tyrannical and the Fortified BRH trash, until they know how to play these things, together with other similar casual players.

Last thing we want is for these people to always be carried in the current welfare system.
    One player wants to be carried and four other players want to carry the previously mentioned one because he is letting them make use of his key. Perhaps it is the last thing you want, but it is not the last thing that thousands upon thousands want. Sometimes you have to think about the possibility that the thing that you want is also not something the vast majority wants.

You're literally talking about preventing a group of five people from getting together in a game and playing it out they wish to. The result? Most casuals will give up on the system entirely and they'll be totaly alienated from the good ones.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-05-03 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crashandburn View Post
    Can you tell me whats the second piece of loot? I just did a +5 with 3 chests. I got one fricking ring, one chest had only gold. Are you all crazy? Whats the second piece of loot? Tell me...
    I think ppl mean 6 items per group but ye.I did +3 4 times inarow and got 1 item out of each

Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    Stop saying 2, it's 3. You can't compare a 3 chest run to a failed run.

It's a 50% loss. If you couldn't complete the run in time beforehand, it was a 2 item now vs a 2 item then.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    except it's not going to give more loot still and people are still going to carry low keys, blizz isn't really enticing people to do high keys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crashandburn View Post
    Current system is 2 pieces of loot per chest for group

so 3 chests means 6 pieces of loot randomly distributed among everyone in group.

with system they're bringing up this would be 3 pieces of loot for entire group.... funzies eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Stated goal and problem to solve: increase incentive to run more appropriate (read: higher) keystones for your level
    Blizzard solution: blanket 50% nerf to loot quantity while still not increasing the actual rewards for said higher keystones

Easy job.
    something something multi billion dollar company

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post

"If you complete the dungeon but don’t make the timer, you’ll get a Keystone for a random dungeon that’s 1 level lower than the one you just used."

That won't work at all.

This is one of those moments when Blizzard wants to fix something that doesn't need fixing, only to end up making things worse.