Thread: Berserking RNG

Berserking RNG

Hi All

longtime lurker here. I just went to look at some of my Fury logs (Name's Imrahil) and noticed something that stands out especially when fighting Krosus. I compared my log to the highest parsing one in my compartment and noticed, that he has 27,01% Berserking uptime while mine was literally 0%.

Is this normal, was he just extremely lucky or have I been extremely unlucky? Did you notice this as well in your logs?

Trying to post the link: /reports/compare/gBKNQwbTPDvnJfqh/BFWpzVZQTM23GxLP#fight=4,28&source=24,Talic&type=auras

Regards

PS: Please ignore the non existent usage of Execute ;-)

Deleted
    Well, at 0% you're extremely unlucky.

But keep in mind since it procs from rampage and execute, you'll see a LOT more procs of Berserking if you're doing a correct execute phase.
    He uses angry hat, which means more rampage casts, more procs.

20-25% seems to be the average uptime for me without angry hat, a bit more with it.

I thought about the Execute thing as well, but 3 out of his 4 procs were >20%.

But I too guess it's just unlucky; but then there's hoping to top the 900k mark with proper Execute phase as well as a few procs here and there.