892 Mage LF Raid Team

892 mage looking for a new raid team. I recently came back after taking a break since EN release. Thought I had found a new home, but it looks like that guild is going to fold. I have a pretty extensive raiding background though I haven't raided much in Legion. I'm looking for 2-3 nights a week, Sun-Thurs between 8-11:30 EST. I prefer to stay Horde, but Alliance isn't a deal breaker for the right fit. If you think we'd be a good fit for each other, drop me a line and/or add Haaken#1468. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey buddy, just saw this post and thought I'd throw our recruitment info down. Let me know if it works!

<Last Pull> (Proudmoore) is looking to recruit for our main roster. We are looking to fill our main group to possibly enter Mythic, or adjust our composition for H NH farming, and to hit the ground running when ToS releases in the not too distant future.

We are a 2-day raiding guild who support raiders from EST to PST, raiding Tues/Wed from 6-9 PM PST (9-12EST). Currrently 10/10H and farming that content, while preparing for ToS.

For our loot system, we use a loot council, who is looking for attendance and readiness as well as BiS listings and simply what kind of upgrade it is. We also log our raid nights, provided to the raiders for improvement or adjustment.

As a guild, we are a group of mature, fun and active group of people who tend to do things like level alts, host transmog contests, have old content weekends, run Mythic+ dungeons, PVP, form alt runs of current content and generally be around for any type of help, in game or on discord.

If we sound like a good fit for you please feel free to add BillCake#1495 or HappyElf#1830 for more information, in chat or on discord.

May the Fourth be with you!

Even though we're alliance, if you would like to talk about the guild I'd be glad to.

<Novare res>

About us:
    One of the oldest and most successful guilds on the Durotan server (just celebrated our 11th year anniversary). As guilds come and go, Novare Res will still remain. We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere within a thriving environment. Our raiding group is considered a Semi-hardcore group that dwells within a family tribe.

Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night. We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Novare Res could be that home for you.

Raid Type: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday. Sunday: (8pm – 11pm EST)

Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: 2/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic
    Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic
    Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic

There’s plenty more to talk about, so I hope you get back to me.
    Battle Tag: KnightnGale#1402

Thank You.

Hey!!
    Take a look at the below information and send me a friend request on discord if you like what you see so we can chat more.

Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9p-12a EST

Current Progression:
    4/10 Mythic Nighthold

About Us:
    <Invite ONLY> US-Illidan (Horde) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are a group of skilled individuals who value our time and yours. Our players are light-hearted, friendly, and humorous while also maintaining a notable level of motivation and healthy competitiveness.

What to Expect from Us:
    During progression raiding, we tend to be more serious and constructive where needed. We maintain a great level of structure and organization. Discord is mandatory while raiding but at any other time, we use it to chat and play other aspects of the game together.

Our Expectations:
    -Knowledge of your spec
    -High attendance (minimum 80%)
    -Willingness to take constructive criticism
    -Commitment and patience

What We Have to Offer:
    -A constructive raid environment: willing to help out, analyze logs with you, and make suggestions
    -Guild repairs
    -Leadership
    -Alt raiding
    -Mythic+ groups
    -Transmog runs
    -Gems, enchants, food, tomes, potions, and flasks

Bnet/Discord Contact Info:
    Cami#1852 / Piki#9921 (discord)

Hiyas

We are currently 10/10 HNH moving into Mythic NH and looking to start ToS once live. We are interested in adding a few more DPS to our raid rotation, we are all seasoned gamers that have been playing since or shortly after Vanilla for the most part. We raid progression Thursday/Monday nights 5-8pm PST, and offer Tuesday and Saturday alt/trial runs to assist in gearing up newer players, alts and seeing how people fit with the guild. We expect people come to raid knowing their roles, ready to down bosses, offer insight if we face a struggle, and be open to improving when there is room to do so. We are willing to help with anything from farming to gearing and also provide repairs (once raiding full time), pots, flasks and feasts. We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested. Battletag: Naishala#1875

Greetings!

We're recruiting additional dps for Mythic progression. We only have one mage atm, and definitely need the extra ranged! I've sent a btag request - let's chat!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
    ~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
    ~ finished WoD as M12/13.
    ~ is currently M6/7 H3/3 M3/10.
    ~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976

<Feared> we are 2/10 mythic progression casual guild. we raid tues/thurs 9:00 to 11:30pm EST. let me know if your interested. we are horde and you can reach me at Battle tag Haberle#1802

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there Haaken,

Have you found a team yet? I realize your post is quite old.

Class needs as of 06/20/17:
    We have high needs for the following classes:
    - Druid(dps, tank)
    - Monk(tank)
    - Mage
    - Rogue
    We have medium needs for the following classes:
    - rogue, deathknight, priest, monk(damage), demonhunter, warlock, any healers
    It would be difficult for us to fit in another:
    - paladin(tank)

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
    Faction: Alliance
    Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
    Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30pm-10:30pm PST

Who we are:
    * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
    * We value self-improvement and teamwork.
    * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
    * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
    * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
    * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
    * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
    * We occasionally run alt runs and achievement runs.
    * Loot is done with either DKP or Personal Loot depending on the content.

Progression:
    A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...s/Dawn+Eternal

The server:
    Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:
    Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

[ul][li]http://dawneternal.com/viewforum.php?f=5[/li][/ul]

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact any member or the officers Dae, Dakina, and Gorlyn (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.

Hey Haak

Free Reign on Tanaris. Currently we're 4/10M NH and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people!! I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: Monday/Thursday 7:45-10Est
    Progression: Realm 8
    We also Have a more casual raid Wed/Sat 8-10 Est
    me: Drathen#1342 Would love to chat with you!

I hope you'll check us out! , we're a pretty cool bunch of people =D

Debauchery Tea Party is as Alliance Proudmoore heroic raiding guild that was formed after the launch of legion by 5 raiders who grew tired of their cesspool Guild (PG™). We center ourselves around a mature adventuring atmosphere with our primary focus on raid progression and player development.

Raid Nights:Tues/Fri 6:00p– 8:00p server.
    Type: Semi-Hardcore
    GM: Zugare
    Officers: Fitch, Mavis, Raklen and Barbariccat
    Progression: 7/7 [H] Emerald Nightmare/ 3/3 [H] Trial of Valor, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold

Class/role needed: Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers.

*No Hunters*

Raider Requirements:
    Class proficiency and instance knowledge/research
    Voice Coms: Discord, Mic/headset
    Add-ons: DBM or BigWigs

(website under development).

Raider position/titles are earned not given.