Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think this app is good for the culture, its showing Nintendo and the Pokémon team what is possible. If you think about it only way to play a Pokémon game on mobile phones is through emulator. That Pokémon Go app is crappy and shouldn't exist. Hopefully they will buy the app off the creators and make it official.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Hello 1 post dude, I highly recommend you browsing it over google app store instead.

I refrain myself from posting links to rip-off games attempting to make a quick cash in before getting shut down, a “megathread” for it is already way more advertisement then it deserves.
    hello more posts dude, I also cant find the fb-page in the app store. could you perhaps then give me a link to a google search page that leads to mentioned fb-page?

Chartonter throws Flame at Lulassaur.
    It's Marvelous!

Deleted
    Hey thanks for your help, but i have the app already. What im looking for is the facebook page of the app. it's written ingame that you can find there some promo codes for items and this.. just i simply cant find it.
    Anyway thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    looks like either google or nintendo killed this game its not on the play store anymore

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    what a surprise....
    Guess my daily IP infringement strikes might have helped.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    Starting a mega thread for the mobile game "Pocket Mobile" (Unreleased). This is a mobile game for your phone that isn't officially released in the US yet. However you can download and start playing it now. It's similar to other mobile games in how it works off microtransactions, dungeons, etc. However this is isn't a pokemon ripoff, it's the actual pokemon from the series. So far there is very little information out there to find so hoping to collect more on the game here.

- - - Updated - - -

FFirst question: how do you get new pokemon outside missions?
    you do realise this game exists for like half a year already? it has gone through numerous namechanges pocketland pkemyst legend pocket mobile etc etc ...

15+ Year Old Account
    looks like pocket mobile has resurfaced as Pocket Arena let the IP infringement strikes resume.

15+ Year Old Account
    AS Icoblablubb mentioned, it's nothing new, the game as been doing this for ages, they don't care, they will still keep making a profit out of it.
    Well seeing how it is you kinda cant blame them Google play should have better quality control on what stuff goes on the store.