Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think they took basic guesses of Doomfist and then made some shit up about the rest. There hasn't been a hybrid character yet and I doubt there will be Blizzard seems to go through great pains to make every character unique in overwatch. This is a hoax.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I think they took basic guesses of Doomfist and then made some shit up about the rest. There hasn't been a hybrid character yet and I doubt there will be Blizzard seems to go through great pains to make every character unique in overwatch. This is a hoax.
    Then Orisa would not have happend. She is basicly a mix of Reinhard, Zarya, Mercy, D´va/Bastion, with a flavour of unique abilities.

This all sounds like bullshit. Shit I could make up on the fly.
    Ivon sounds legit and super orginal. The female sounds boring and unlikely based on the information provided in the leak.

The girl might not create a wall but a fence or perimeter which separates her from Mei, Junkrat, and Symmetra. The way the leak describes her makes her sounds like a discount Mei though but we'll see.

She could even put down fences that super charge her attacks and maybe even ally projectiles that pass through. If the damage isn't to insane.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-10 at 04:06 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Ivon sounds legit the female sounds boring though.

The girl might not great a wall but a fence or perimeter.
    "Ivon wears a suit...."

Im sold

make this blizz I dont care if its fake

I would love a fighter or bruiser hero with 300 health and rechargeable shields. We just got a new tank and a hybrid between tank and assault would be awesome. I mean Roadhog is that but more tank oriented. The opposite would be awesome.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-10 at 04:07 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

you were wrong about Ana "They'll never make a sniping healer it'll never work" I doubt your insight is actually insightful
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    you were wrong about Ana "They'll never make a sniping healer it'll never work" I doubt your insight is actually insightful
    The majority of Ana's time spent healing is hip shot heals and tossed grenades, they typically only snipe to do long ranged damage. Snipe healing doesn't work because you can't tunnel vision out of 90% of the battlefield and keep your team alive when they tend to spread out. So I wasn't wrong. I also stated that her grenade would heal which I was right about. If she had to use her scope to heal she would be a shitty healer. She isn't a sniper healer, she's a hit scan healer with an aoe heal/antiheal.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-05-11 at 02:58 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Ivon? Isn't that supposed to be Ivan, since we're talking about Russia? :P

The majority of Ana's time spent healing is hip shot heals and tossed grenades, they typically only snipe to do long ranged damage. Snipe healing doesn't work because you can't tunnel vision out of 90% of the battlefield and keep your team alive when they tend to spread out. So I wasn't wrong. I also stated that her grenade would heal which I was right about. If she had to use her scope to heal she would be a shitty healer. She isn't a sniper healer, she's a hit scan healer with an aoe heal/antiheal.
    not to be a bitch but thats having your cake and eating it too.

Hanzo and widowmaker are both snipers and dont spend all their time in scope either. only the widowmakers who end up dying horribly to getting ambushed by flankers do.

and the idea of if she's using a scope or not is pedantic. the entire point of it is to make her more accurate. if the player can hit its targets without zooming in then good for them. the notion that Ana needs to be near the group is a false one since half the platforms in the game can be reached with stairs its all a matter of player choice and skill.

-------------------
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    not to be a bitch but thats having your cake and eating it too.

Hanzo and widowmaker are both snipers and dont spend all their time in scope either. only the widowmakers who end up dying horribly to getting ambushed by flankers do.

and the idea of if she's using a scope or not is pedantic. the entire point of it is to make her more accurate. if the player can hit its targets without zooming in then good for them. the notion that Ana needs to be near the group is a false one since half the platforms in the game can be reached with stairs its all a matter of player choice and skill.

-------------------
    You can yammer on all you want about Hanzo (if you think he is a sniper this conversation is over) and WM because they have nothing to do with healing. Anna can snipe heals but the majority of her healing is hip shots and grenades. She isn't a sniper healer she is a hit scan healer with a healing grenade on cool down. Hanzo is a mid range hit scan without a scope and not so great long range capacity, if he is a sniper then so is McCree.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-05-12 at 12:57 AM.