Deleted

Horde <Carnage> Kazzak - Recruiting DPS for NH Mythic / ToS

Hi all!

Our goal here in Carnage is to create a community where good people can progress throughout Legion. We aim high towards Mythic content and pride ourselves on our friendly and open environment. We are looking players with the skill and drive to progress through mythic content with the ability and desire to learn and improve. The guild has raided with a very strong core team since the beginning of legion but we have never truly been able to give Mythic raiding the time and attention we would like due to poor attendance / unwillingness to learn of new recruits.

Raiding and progress
    1/10 Mythic NH (Only had two nights raiding in Mythic due to some core raiders deciding to take a break)

Raid Times - Monday 8 - 11PM Server Time
    Thursday 8 - 11PM Server Time

Recruiting and requirements

Ranged DPS is our main priority currently but all roles will be considered.

All applicants should have 10/10 HC NH, 890+ ilvl and a deep understanding of their class and the roles it fills within a raid team.

If you fall outside of these requirements but feel you could still contribute to the raid and are looking to find somewhere long term to stay and raid then we will be glad to help you reach them.

A Final Note
    We strive to keep the guild and the raiding as fun as possible but being that we only raid two days a week when it comes down to the raid nights I expect everyone to be prepared to give it 110% and really get involved and try their best. I welcome any criticisms, suggestions or input from the raiders regarding any aspect of the guild or the raid. I find this is a great way to create the best possible raiding environment for everyone.

If you are interested in joining or getting some more information please add me on battle.net and we can have a chat, I look forward to hearing from you.

Guild Master
    Minitrix#2342

Officers
    Daquandrix#2177
    Anar#2913
    Nooblygoobly#2235

Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Le bump Monsieur.

Deleted
    Bump Master 5000!