Question Question about BM Hunter new Golden Artifact Trait

Soooo the golden trait called Cobra Commander. Has anyone gotten it yet? If so is it worth pursuing it or should I be putting my AP into my main traits first? I just wanna know if it does good dps for a golden trait.

it does crazy dps, but it just has a very low proc rate. def worth grabbing first.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Soooo the golden trait called Cobra Commander. Has anyone gotten it yet? If so is it worth pursuing it or should I be putting my AP into my main traits first? I just wanna know if it does good dps for a golden trait.
    Are you posting this from like 2 months in the past?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblesidon the Kingslayer View Post
    it does crazy dps, but it just has a very low proc rate. def worth grabbing first.

Wait, wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    Wait, wut?
    Yeah it's possibly worst golden trait but you will have to get it eventually and it is a DPS gain but minor. I've had a few pulls where it proc'ed a ton and actually was my 3rd highest dps done some how. Then next pull it did 1-2% . You might get 5% of your damage from slash and cobra commander a fight. My last Guldan kill those two did 6.8% of my damage.

I wouldn't say it does "crazy" dps, but it's still a 2-3% DPS gain on a lengthy fight, so it's worth getting.

7+ Year Old Account
    The damage is decent and from what I have seen while raiding it averages out at around 3% of my total damage. The proc chance is very low mind and then you have a bit of RNG with how many snakes you spawn but overall worth taking.

Deleted
    It is a pure shit trait not really comparable to other golden trait.

spawn X cobras ? yep.

stacking with mastery ? no.

yay

Even for 2-5% dmg of your overall dmg is pretty "meh" for a GOLDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    It is a pure shit trait not really comparable to other golden trait.

spawn X cobras ? yep.

stacking with mastery ? no.

yay

Even for 2-5% dmg of your overall dmg is pretty "meh" for a GOLDEN
    Are you mad?
    2-5% is insane good dmg for a single point trait. What are you expecting it to be? 10%? 50%?

The only thing wrong with the trait is that it's rather dull and has little to no visuals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Are you mad?
    2-5% is insane good dmg for a single point trait. What are you expecting it to be? 10%? 50%?

The only thing wrong with the trait is that it's rather dull and has little to no visuals.
    You definitely didnt saw any other new golden trait from other class.