Deleted

R-Shaman 4P-Set Value for Raiding

Before I looted Tidecallers yesterday I used to Raid Mythic with Legendary Legs and Boots + (PreSwap Helm) and without 4 Set Pieces.

Stats with Boots+Legs without 4 Piece:
    Ilvl: 908.56 Int: 46,563 Crit: 27.48% Haste: 10.34% Versatility: 0.95% Mastery: 121.37%

Now I don't know how to judge the value of 4Set Bonus.
    I could either run Tidecallers with 4P or Tidecallers without 4P.

Stats with Hands+Legs with 4 Piece:
    Ilvl: 906.37 Int: 46,016 Crit: 25.76% Haste: 14.22% Vers: 1.09% Mastery: 110.49%

Stats with Hands+Legs without 4 Piece:
    Ilvl: 908.87 Int: 46,653 Crit: 26.43% Haste: 12.29% Mastery: 121.47%

I assume it would be optimal to run Skorp, Chrono and Krosus with the Boots+Legs Setup and Hands+Legs 4P on the other Bosses, tho I'm a little bit worried about the little Crit but more HST should make up for the Mana.

Deleted
    Hi there!

Have you considers running Legendary Boots + Tidecallers with 4 PC?
    This would give you a decent legendary(Boots) and having the Tidecaller 4 PC combo.
    How would your stats look using this?

Good luck!
    /Raindrool
    /Twitch.tv/Raindrool

Do people tend to favour Echo of the Elements over CBT if they have Tidecallers + 4 set? I have Tidecallers but I much prefer CBT on most raid bosses, so I feel that when I run CBT, I'm not getting enough value from 4 set to justify worse stats.

really depends on the raid team as well, i like cbt but find that with some raid teams that don't stand in shit and take unnecessary amounts of damage, that i tend to go echo as i do more spot healing, both are completely viable though. CBT can throw some crazy numbers if used right!