Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    DH is less effort to keep up for slightly less dps. The playstyle is easier which is why people don't switch.

On mythic NH fights DH is taken for every fight because even on the ST fights (Star augur/Krosus/Trill) there are adds that need to be killed and so being able to cleave them is much easier. BoW would give overall slightly more DPS but the fact of the matter is that dps is actually pointless since add killing is way more crucial.

The ability to cast DH without a target is also a huge benefit. You can cycle your 2HP generator faster that way.

DH is just better for NH. Fact. Better for M+ too.
    I'm sick and tired of people saying "mythic nighthold has no single target fights" fact is, mythic nighthold is not the only part of the game. Nothing you're saying is new to me. I already know DH is better for the majority of situations. Fact is, it's not better for pure single target and people are saying it is. You want me to quote them? And you can't change talents in mythic+ anyway, so obviously you have to go DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I'm sick and tired of people saying "mythic nighthold has no single target fights" fact is, mythic nighthold is not the only part of the game. Nothing you're saying is new to me. I already know DH is better for the majority of situations. Fact is, it's not better for pure single target and people are saying it is. You want me to quote them? And you can't change talents in mythic+ anyway, so obviously you have to go DH.
    You're getting pretty frustrated over nothing. No one is saying you have to take DH all the time, do what you want, just know that most players will run DH over BoW for everything even if BoW is better because it's simpler than changing talents between fights.

Chill your beans friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Anyone who said DH is better on pure single target is wrong. DH is comparable to BoW on single target (for example I sim DH about 1k dps behind BoW on a patchwerk fight). But there are no pure single target fights in mythic nighthold. Its why I said earlier in the thread, ultimately, you can play whatever you want, but if you're progressing in mythic nighthold you should be running DH on every fight. Otherwise, go and change it up. Trilliax heroic and krosus heroic are good places you could use BoW.
    Last edited by Nition; 2017-05-11 at 07:40 AM.