Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Study: Late-Night Comedians Will Smash Record With Trump Jokes

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/0...rd-trump-jokes

A new study shows President Donald Trump will smash the record for most joked-about public figure on late-night television.

The Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University analyzed the opening monologues of Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Trevor Noah and Jimmy Kimmel during Trump's first 100 days in office.

They found a total of 1,060 jokes about the 45th president, putting him on course for more than 2,000 jokes this year. The previous "target" record was set by President Bill Clinton (1,717 jokes) in 1998, when the Monica Lewinsky scandal dominated the headlines.

The center, which has tracked the statistics since 1992, counted more than 400 additional jokes about the Trump family or members of the administration.

Colbert led the way with 337 jokes about Trump, followed by Noah at 315, Fallon at 231 and Kimmel at 177.

The total through 100 days was already more than Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton faced in their entire first years.

Colbert drew criticism earlier this week for a crude, bleeped joke about Trump in which he said, "the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's c--k holster."

Bernie Goldberg said on "America's Newsroom" today that Trump is a "dream come true" for a joke-writer and that the hosts were likely "praying" for him to win.

"In their personal lives, these late night comedians were rooting for Hillary Clinton. ... In their professional lives, they weren't rooting, they were praying Trump would win," he said.

But Goldberg said the endless stream of jokes comes from the comedians' dislike of Trump.
    Wow, Fox is actually focusing on this....

Deleted
    Would these be consider fake or alternative jokes?

What else is Fox going to focus on? They can only shill for the shitty Trumpcare bill so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Would these be consider fake or alternative jokes?
    fake jokes. Jokes Trump approves of will be alternative jokes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    fake jokes. Jokes Trump approves of will be alternative jokes.
    Gotcha, so what does an alternative laughter sound like, just so I am prepared for the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Gotcha, so what does an alternative laughter sound like, just so I am prepared for the future?
    Alternative laughter will sound like.... I dont know.

Deleted
    Alternative laughter will sound like.... I dont know.
    Hmm... I guess it'll sound like disappointment and loss of hope

The amount of stupid that comes out of that mans mouth. It's hard not to make fun of him.

Looking also at the Obama number it seems there is a slight presidential obsession.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they'd broke the record already by counting in Samantha Bee, Conan O'Brian, Seth Meyers and James Corden.
    Especially Bee and Meyers are very focused on the Clown Monkey in Chief. Not to mention Bill Maher on Real Time.

On that note..
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2017-05-06 at 01:23 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's hard not to when the guy is literally a joke.
    Yep.

Conservatives complain about Colbert/Meyers/Kimmel/Fallon/Noah mocking Trump every night. Well, that's what happens when the idiot gives them material every goddamn day, sometimes more than once a day.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    It's not hard when Trump writes himself.

I decide what's funnier. That it took someone like him to beat Clinton scandal. Or that the comdians are stooping to attacking the PotUS's family.

Just imagine though if a right wing comedian had come out and said that Obama mouth was the c*ck holster for Iran leaders. They would be looking for a job.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-06 at 01:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I decide what's funnier. That it took someone like him to beat Clinton scandal. Or that the comdians are stooping to attacking the PotUS's family.

Just imagine though if a right wing comedian had come out and said that Obama mouth was the c*ck holster for Iran leaders. They would be looking for a job.
    Now are you talking about the FLOTUS? Because Michelle got a lot of heat from the media also, or his children which are doing what seems to be state sanctioned positions which Obama's, Bush's, Clinton's did not do.

In fairness I'm pretty sure he wrote 80% of them himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Comedians have related Obama and his wife to monkeys... try harder.

They're probably counting the nightly news, where they play clips of Trump.. like.. opening his mouth. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Comedians have related Obama and his wife to monkeys... try harder.
    Not "trying" to do anything.
    And they lost sponsors because of it due to the threat of liberal boycotts. Activism is a left specialty.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-06 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they lost sponsors because of it due to the threat of liberal boycotts.
    Oh noeeeezzzz, sounds like Gubberment to me.... no wait, thats not government action so zero fucks given.

Oh noeeeezzzz, sounds like Gubberment to me.... no wait, thats not government action so zero fucks given.
    Government had nothing to do with it. It was due to people whining and crying.
    All part of the double standard mentality.