Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What does that even mean?
    It means that those 11 states to be affected by pre-existing conditions are all Obama's fault.

Have to get used to this kind of logic from the Trump zealots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It looks like the same kind of insulting garbage that brexit saw, where the presstitutes attempted to claim that people were voting against their own interests i.e they were stupid when the situation was more complex than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It looks like the same kind of insulting garbage that brexit saw, where the presstitutes attempted to claim that people were voting against their own interests i.e they were stupid when the situation was more complex than that.
    People who are always "stand up" for those being "insulted" when they do the same in other threads. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It means that those 11 states to be affected by pre-existing conditions are all Obama's fault.

Have to get used to this kind of logic from the Trump zealots.
    There is no logic with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This is true natural selection.
    That didn't contradict my point at all. Which was if you were on the loosing end of natural selection you'd be singing a different tune. I could probably pick out two or three instances where you'd been on the loosing end of it as well. That's whats great about being Human. Natural Selection gets thrown out the door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Natural selection is a dumb argument anyway. People use it in far too oversimplified of a manner for me to take it seriously. Heck even in nature, the superior genetic member of the species, can randomly get struck by lightning or crushed by a falling rock. Natural selection also takes into account generational changes. But of course on the internet to pretend to be super smart and scientific, we have people using it as a crap argument/insult.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Natural selection is a dumb argument anyway. People use it in far too oversimplified of a manner for me to take it seriously. Heck even in nature, the superior genetic member of the species, can randomly get struck by lightning or crushed by a falling rock. Natural selection also takes into account generational changes. But of course on the internet to pretend to be super smart and scientific, we have people using it as a crap argument/insult.
    It also just straight up has nothing to do with morality and values. Saying that people should die because they're not sufficiently fit is a moral catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    That didn't contradict my point at all. Which was if you were on the loosing end of natural selection you'd be singing a different tune. I could probably pick out two or three instances where you'd been on the loosing end of it as well. That's whats great about being Human. Natural Selection gets thrown out the door.
    Unless you posit a hypothetical scenario of say, a group of people with disproportionately high rates of pre-existing conditions voting to strip people with pre-existing conditions of insurance. Due to a lack of the necessary intelligence to even understand the debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

maybe after their healthcare goes poof trump will play them a sad song on a tiny violin, with his tiny hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    The Democrats crammed Obamacare down our throats so any fallout from it's repeal is entirely on the Democrats.
    It took them a year of public hearings and figuring out every details before they passed it

How long did LOLcare taka to figure out? A few days at best and not a single congressmen that voted for that atrocity knows what they voted for since nobody actually read the god dam thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What does that even mean?
    It's total bullshit if you rephrase it it a bit

First what is he saying ''if their is some damage to the system because you repeal the protections of te ACA, like pre existing conditions, then damage caused isn't the fault because you repealed the law but because you have those protections in the first place.

SO it's shifting blame from republicans to obama and in the world of alternative facts he would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    the majority of college educated white males voted for trump

but sure, continue to keep calling everyone who has a different point of view to you stupid. it's a great way to gather support*

*it is in fact the opposite.
    I invite you to read, well, anything written by Townhall and get back to me with your faux outrage, and "this is why Trump won!" claptrap. Seems the "you're too stupid to understand" rhetoric does a pretty good job of pushing people away from both political spectrums.

Though if you're not rich and you vote for the party that doesn't fight for a living wage, doesn't fight to ensure healthcare or education for it's citizens, thinks that the wealthy are the victims at the expense of the poor, well, then you're making pretty stupid choices. This isn't even objective. Especially so if your vote is based on "sticking it" to the people you dislike and/or you think are making fun of you.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

I couldn't afford insurance after Obama care fucked the whole system up, then on top of that I got raped at the end of each year for an increasing fine for not having insurance. So it was either pay $1800.00 a month for shit health insurance ($15,000.00 Deductible) or bite the bullet at the end of they year and pay in $900 the first year and $1800 the second year one time. Now At least I can keep my whole tax return. We were lucky enough to have my wife get a new job just for insurance benefits, which is just plain retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It took them a year of public hearings and figuring out every details before they passed it

How long did LOLcare taka to figure out? A few days at best and not a single congressmen that voted for that atrocity knows what they voted for since nobody actually read the god dam thing.
    It's incredible how people don't even remember how the ACA was passed. They don't remember how long it took to pass (almost Obama's first 2 years), how the bill was available for public review / discussion for a really fucking long time, how there was a lot of push-back even from Democrats who didn't think the bill would pass (since no universal healthcare bill had ever passed, before), and that a lot of the ACA was gutted due to Obama's constantly naive attempts to compromise and "meet in the middle" with the GOP.

That's the history people tend to forget. Obama tried really, really fucking hard to work with the GOP. He was often lambasted by the left for starting negotiations in compromised "middle ground" positions in an attempt to appeal to the GOP, only to be pushed even further right on every issue. The GOP also filibustered tons of legislation during Obama's first two years, doing exactly what the GOP promised to do in their attempt to ensure that Obama would be a "one term president."

But naw, it's all Obama's fault.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    But according to one of the congressmen who voted for it, no one dies from not having healthcare.
    Sure thats right wing logic so really cant wait to see them all enjoy the 150,000 a year insurance tehy will get under donnycare

Not reading through 7 pages to see if anyone's realized that its more likely that the majority of those specific individuals voted, or at least supported, Hillary - since she was the pro-Obamacare candidate.