mobile internet and hearthstone

Im looking to buy an ipad to play hearthstone through mobile internet when im away from home , can anyone tell me how much it cost per hour?

A single match takes up like, ~1-2MBs, in my experience from playing Hearthstone on my phone.

Usually closer to 1 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A single match takes up like, ~1-2MBs, in my experience from playing Hearthstone on my phone.

Usually closer to 1 though.
    Chatting in game or on skype cost mb? do you know how much a youtube video takes? ty for answer

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Chatting in game or on skype cost mb? do you know how much a youtube video takes? ty for answer
    I'm not sure on those parts honestly, since I don't use skype on my phone, and no one ever wants to talk to me!

Youtube video depends on the video length and quality itself though, so that's harder to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Dang, seems kinda high for this sort of game, doesn't it?
    Eh, it was barely noticeable honestly to me. It depends on the match though I suppose. I'll have to retest again, but last I remember it was around on average 700kbs, playing it safe though to say 1mb since it's not much of a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Aizen

Look for a prepaid flatrate when you have to leave for longer periods or want to watch youtube on the go. Its somewhere about 15 to 20 euro for 30 days.