Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    First you keep saying it doesn't matter; and now people proved you wrong you changed your mind and make it "doesn't matter a lot".
    We all know you want Moderator status.. Keep trying.
    how have people proven it matters?
    somone at 800 and somone at 900 are still only 10% apart, that is A. minimal. and B. unfair as how often will a 800 ilvl char fight a 900 ilvl char?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    somone at 800 and somone at 900 are still only 10% apart, that is A. minimal. ...
    Jesus fucking Christ. Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    how did people not notice the change to ilvl, my hp literally doubled in 7.2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    While it is a nice ability to have it does not make Fury vs Arms a day and night difference when it comes to getting rooted. I promise you if you play Fury you will be sitting in roots while trying to catch a boomy or mage. Both Fury and Arms suffer in this situation.
    Yeah for sure, against any half decent team I'll be in roots or stunned on repeat. But TfB at least offers a little more uptime on my target.

This stupid new issue of mashing an ability, while my toon swings at air because i'm barely out of range, drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    somone at 800 and somone at 900 are still only 10% apart,
    You mean... exactly the stat difference between Honor Gear and Conquest Gear previous to this expansion, that everyone whined and complained about, because it was so overpowering?

Do you even math?

And in the current system.... it's not just the ~10% gear difference, because traits give extra stam, and abilities that are worth WAAYYYYYYYY more than any 5-10% gear differential.

Seriously.

/Asciipicard

Deleted
    Warriors, Shadow Priests and Marksman Hunters need to be tuned down.

Whats' the point of this screenshot of the random BG? If you think that random BG matter in REAL PVP then you're playing the game wrong.
    Also - Epeen because of the most killing blows, lel. That's so wrong I don't even know what I should say...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadandlivin View Post
    Warriors, Shadow Priests and Marksman Hunters need to be tuned down.
    No. Just because you die to these classes does not mean they need a nerf. It means you don't know how to handle them and you are a whiner.

If these classes are truly OP in the current state then please offer some examples.

No. Just because you die to these classes does not mean they need a nerf. It means you don't know how to handle them and you are a whiner.

If these classes are truly OP in the current state then please offer some examples.
    Warriors able to do single target dps comparable to sp/affliction multi dot in arena setting especially to said sp and affliction because they cant run away from warrs.
    In rbg fury is able to do dps comparable to sp/affliction. Mobility/utility/damage of warriors can only be compared to mage. And surprise for some idiotic reason warriors (all melee?) balanced around mage mobility/cc. You don't have permanent 80% slow? You're screwed by mongo pve overlords 90% of the time, 10% of the time they die behind pillar to dot cleave while their healer sit in ua silence.

Sp has unstable affliction damage level in their VT in arena setting. You can't spam UA mindlessly, you can spam VT mindlessly. Sp basically better at everything than affliction lock: damage, cc, survivability, mobility and offensive dispells. Affliction's only advantage is 2 spell locks. And you know, when double shadow is a thing you look really dumb when you throw statement like "those classes are balanced you just don't know how to play against them"

Hunters. MM basically is a warrior but ranged. Cannot be interrupted like other casters so you can see mm hunter in the middle of arena spamming 1 button at 2k+ And if they get any attention, surprise, they also have instant casts/procs so they can do all their retarded damage while moving. And I don't really want to speak about most brain dead spec in this game - bm hunt. Just pair it with another mongo dps (feral/ret) and get your wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Warriors able to do single target dps comparable to sp/affliction multi dot in arena setting especially to said sp and affliction because they cant run away from warrs.
    In rbg fury is able to do dps comparable to sp/affliction. Mobility/utility/damage of warriors can only be compared to mage. And surprise for some idiotic reason warriors (all melee?) balanced around mage mobility/cc. You don't have permanent 80% slow? You're screwed by mongo pve overlords 90% of the time, 10% of the time they die behind pillar to dot cleave while their healer sit in ua silence.
    I will speak to warrior as I have not played the other classes.

Warrior needs mobility (does not have as much as you are stating) regardless of being balanced off of mage but yes, we have to be able to kill mage too (which is still not an easy task). Melee means melee..... If we are not on target how can we do anything? Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Fury is a blast to play. It needs single target again because it is melee. How are they supposed to any dmg if they do not have good single target? AGAIN, melee! The only time we are doing aoe is when dumb dumbs stack on each other. This is not being OP, this is a result of the enemy team being stupid. There is a difference. I also don't see you mentioning them taking bonus dmg... you forget about that one (conveniently)?

If you are looking at numbers please compare ALL melee (DH is usually at the top). Warrior is usually only close if they have a pockets heals or multiple heals in a bg. So warrior is OP? I think not. However this does not stop you turds from getting on here and bitching. The issue is you are probably bad and while you complain about "mongo melee dps huehuehue" you are really just frustrated at your lack of ability to play your class effectively. Warrior is so easy to shutdown (disarm, stun, root, kite) yet instead of taking 5min to figure out how you would rather get on MMO-Champ and whine.

BONUS: If you think all melee has mobility I would urge you to give DK a try..... then come back and we will see how you feel about melee mobility.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    Did you seriously sort by killing blows? Some of the other players are doubling your damage.

So what exactly is this post supposed to say? That warriors are good at executing low HP targets?
    But dude, that's 13 whole KBs. No one has ever had that many KBs before. He's basically a god.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Mobility/utility/damage of warriors can only be compared to mage. And surprise for some idiotic reason warriors (all melee?) balanced around mage mobility/cc. You don't have permanent 80% slow? You're screwed by mongo pve overlords 90% of the time, 10% of the time they die behind pillar to dot cleave while their healer sit in ua silence.
    I don't know what you're talking about? Most ranged classes have awful mobility, that's the largest grievance about Legion PvP. Caster classes are being preferred if they can multidot or do large single-target burst, but are useless if they are squishy (which is why Frost Mage popularity has fallen as far as it has after the health and shield nerfs) because of the mobility and slows that melee can apply and the ridiculous uptime that results.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at 2200 representation in 3s/RBGs. Though I'm not sure why MM Hunters are needing to be tuned down, they're fairly weak in any form of group gameplay. They just have the ability to gank the hell out of you if they get you in a suprise 1-on-1.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Deleted
    You are number 9 in dmg on that list, are you trying to prove that you are a KB thief? Cause everyone knows what happens to KB thieves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    You mean... exactly the stat difference between Honor Gear and Conquest Gear previous to this expansion, that everyone whined and complained about, because it was so overpowering?

Do you even math?

And in the current system.... it's not just the ~10% gear difference, because traits give extra stam, and abilities that are worth WAAYYYYYYYY more than any 5-10% gear differential.

Seriously.

/Asciipicard
    thank you, im 895 and I have like 700k-1mil hp less than most people in BGs. Not sure how these traits work, but as a tank (with only the first of those 4 new traits) I have around 3,5mil hp baseline and some 5,5mil as a bear which is close to many other players I face. The difference is huge actually.