Merging two Legion Accounts on the same Bnet?

Hey,

just wondering if it is possible to merge two Legion Accounts on the same Bnet account? Can't seem to find a way on the web site, so thought I'd pop in here to ask before contacting Blizzard about it.

Got banned on one account some time back, so I just bought a new one and started over. Now the first one is being unlocked again, and I'd like them to be merged together as one (if that is possible).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

You can do it. Did it a while a go with mine and my brother's account. It won't merge everything like pets/mounts though (i did this a while ago, now that everything is Bind to battle.net account i guess it might).
    But it'll still be 2 accounts, so when you log in you will choose between WoW1 and WoW2 (or whatever the accounts were called). I phoned them up and they did it instantly.

Both account are on the same bnet, I just don't feel like paying for both.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

You can't 'merge' 2 accounts into one, you will have to transfer your characters from one account to the other to have all toons on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    You can't 'merge' 2 accounts into one, you will have to transfer your characters from one account to the other to have all toons on one.
    Ouch, thanks for the answer! Guess I'll see if I bother about the old account then. All mounts etc is after all bnet now, so I might just do a one month payment to send over stuff in the banks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggers1990 View Post
    You can do it. Did it a while a go with mine and my brother's account. It won't merge everything like pets/mounts though (i did this a while ago, now that everything is Bind to battle.net account i guess it might).
    But it'll still be 2 accounts, so when you log in you will choose between WoW1 and WoW2 (or whatever the accounts were called). I phoned them up and they did it instantly.
    It merges the accounts in their entirety (unless the item is specific to a character, e.g. PvP rewards).

Both account are on the same bnet, I just don't feel like paying for both.

If i understood what he is asking, he wants to have all characters on one account, 'merging' 2 accounts into one, so he will only have to pay for one. THAT is not possible unless you character transfer all toons from account 2 to account 1.

You can, however, merge 2 differente accounts into one battlenet account and in this case all mounts and pets etc will be shared across those 2 accounts under the same bnet, but he would still have to pay for 2 accounts to play all the characters on both accounts ( and from what he said they are already under the same bnet).

Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    If i understood what he is asking, he wants to have all characters on one account, 'merging' 2 accounts into one, so he will only have to pay for one. THAT is not possible unless you character transfer all toons from account 2 to account 1.

You can, however, merge 2 differente accounts into one battlenet account and in this case all mounts and pets etc will be shared across those 2 accounts under the same bnet, but he would still have to pay for 2 accounts to play all the characters on both accounts ( and from what he said they are already under the same bnet).
    Pretty much correct.

I have maintained two separate accounts under one bnet name w/e and you will indeed have two bills that way. Two bills, two licenses (need 2x of every xpac if you intend to keep them current level). Honestly it's not worth the trouble unless you are still farming mounts and using both accounts actively to do content or save lockouts for raids, but to each his own. I have been slowly transferring toons off the 2nd account to the 1st account for a while now, since if I want access to characters on that account I have to pay the bill ;p

Gois, I sended a ticket to blizz asking for it not so long ago and they denied.

EDIT: Clarification, I asked to merge my own battle net account with my brother's account

The ticket is in pt-branana but they pretty much state that: "We don't merge distinct battle-net accounts to avoid ownership problems".

What's the secret word to get them merged?
    Last edited by Dsiak; 2017-05-09 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiak View Post
    Gois, I sended a ticket to blizz asking for it not so long ago and they denied.

EDIT: Clarification, I asked to merge my own battle net account with my brother's account

The ticket is in pt-branana but they pretty much state that: "We don't merge distinct battle-net accounts to avoid ownership problems".

What's the secret word to get them merged?
    Having them owned/paid by the same person would help if they are indeed 'distinct' then they will never merge them.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Hey,

just wondering if it is possible to merge two Legion Accounts on the same Bnet account? Can't seem to find a way on the web site, so thought I'd pop in here to ask before contacting Blizzard about it.

Got banned on one account some time back, so I just bought a new one and started over. Now the first one is being unlocked again, and I'd like them to be merged together as one (if that is possible).
    The only option you have is to pay for a transfer for each toon you want on to the other B.Net account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The only option you have is to pay for a transfer for each toon you want on to the other B.Net account.
    Yeah, figured that much.. A shame really! Good thing I can do it with gold now, think I got enough saved up for a char transfere or two.