Group of 3 LF raid team at or after 9pm pst 880ilvl

Hi, just thought I would post to see if anyone is looking to pick up 3 players, we are all 890+ ilvl and stopped played shortly after ToV was released due to a few IRL time issues. We are looking to join a guild and hopefully continue progressing through the expansion. We would prefer to raid around 3 times a week around 9PST.

We are :
    Warlock / Warrior
    Mage
    Hpally

Can add me on battle net or leave a message here and ill get back to you my battle net tag is deathsdemise#11522

Should add we are a mythic focused group, our goal is to progress and do whatever we can to catch up. We want to progress but are by no means looking to push world firsts.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

still looking

bump, still looking

Hey would love to chat. <Class Fantasy> is looking for more ranged and a Hpal. We are on Zul'jin. We raid 11-2 server (eastern time). We are currently 5/10M NH. If you are interested get back to me.

My guild is currently recruiting a good Holy Pally and some exceptional RDPS. Hit me up and lets talk.
    bnet: wsteelman#1468

Would be interesting in talking to you my tag is Haberle#1802. guild information is below:
    <Feared> of Magtheridon-US is currently recruiting players of all classes/specs, and of all interests. We consider ourselves a casual, 2 night progression guild that is currently 2/10 Mythic Nighthold. Besides raiding, we also run Mythic+ on a nightly basis aiming to clear as many +10 or higher as possible during the week.

Our raid schedule is very light:

Tuesday 9p-11:30p EST
    Thursday 9p-11:30p EST
    Friday 9p-Finish (Normal OR Heroic Nighthold clear, optional for alts raid)

What we expect:

Be on time for raids. Be prepared (flasks, food, etc…). Be able to follow directions. Be able to take constructive criticism. Own up to your mistakes and improve on them.

What you should expect:

A good group of people to game with that won’t take the game super serious, and still manage to kill bosses and get everyone loot.

If that sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to message/add Haberle#1802