Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No, that just means men are better.

I never said we're superior, though the speed at which you victimise yourself would give me justification, were I to say it.

When it comes to physical ability and the extremes of intelligence, though, men -are- better. The fact that most of humanity's discoveries, wealthiest people, most influential people are men should be proof of that.

And don't give me the '' men ruled the world for most of history!! '' crap. There are plenty women that invented things and proved themselves geniuses. No excuses.
    But it is a fact that women WERE prohibited to show themselves.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ecord-straight
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-05-07 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Are you richer than most of the women on that list then? Seeing as how "men are better", you should've amounted to more than they have solely based on being born a man?

No, it doesn't mean men are better. It means the richest person in the world, happens to be a man who succeeded with his brand in the right time.
    That's some retarded logic. I don't come from the same background, nor am I as old as most people in that list.

You deriving some sense of pride from his accomplishments is nothing short of pathetic.
    Pathetic is being so triggered by someone's words that you have to Strawman to make it look like you aren't getting triggered for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    But it is a fact that women WERE prohibited to show themselves. Now that women are allowed, they're leading IQ tests over men.
    >2017
    >still thinking IQ tests mean anything

I mean, what?

Keep digging that hole.

another day another woman bashing thread from insecure manchildren.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No, that just means men are better.

I never said we're superior, though the speed at which you victimise yourself would give me justification, were I to say it.

When it comes to physical ability and the extremes of intelligence, though, men -are- better. The fact that most of humanity's discoveries, wealthiest people, most influential people are men should be proof of that.

And don't give me the '' men ruled the world for most of history!! '' crap. There are plenty women that invented things and proved themselves geniuses. No excuses.
    dude. you literally say that men are better in the exact same post as you say that you never said men are superior. and I'm personally against women in warfare unless they can prove themselves by the exact same metrics men are given, but come on.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just going from the topic into generic gender comparison discussions.

Closing