Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Isn't it funny that Ashran looks more beautiful than pretty much everything in Legion

Just realized this after going back there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Just realized this after going back there.
    No. Pretty much every zone beats Ashran. Especially Suramar and Val'sharah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you don't get upset when people don't agree with your subjective statement.

IMO WoD had some of the most beautiful, atmospheric content. I'm unsure anything will top Shadowmoon Valley's southern zones, along with the beautiful OST.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    I find a lot of legion is covered in a weird fog that reduces the view distance and quality of the scenery despite having the graphics maxed out. The Black rook hold area and around valsharah are the worst

I went to Kun Laid summit and was amazed at how vibrant and detailed the graphics were there (with none of this fog)

Deleted
    This is your opinion, not everyone's. Some may share it, other may not. I don't.

Deleted
    What is the point of this? Why is this a GENERAL discussion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    I find a lot of legion is covered in a weird fog that reduces the view distance and quality of the scenery despite having the graphics maxed out. The Black rook hold area and around valsharah are the worst

I went to Kun Laid summit and was amazed at how vibrant and detailed the graphics were there (with none of this fog)
    Some of the old zone designers probably left after the game design department ruined their zones. Best example is Ashran. The place looks especially amazing compared to the joke that is the Broken Shore.

Some WoD-zones look nicer, but I am happier with Legion's gameplay overall.

IMO nothing beats MoP in terms of looks. That game was drop-dead gourgeous in most respects.

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post

I don't like the dark skyboxes, which there are plenty of in legion, either.

*looks at ashran*

*Looks at Val'shara*

*looks back at ashran*

*Looks at Suramar*

*looks back at ashran*

*Looks at Stormheim*

nope.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Ashran? My ass from inside-out is better looking than that crap.

Some of the old zone designers probably left after the game design department ruined their zones. Best example is Ashran. The place looks especially amazing compared to the joke that is the Broken Shore.
    Yeah I heard Bob who designed all of Aszuna wasn't real happy with the final result.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    I'm struggling to post here, because the Ashran I know looks ugly_af.

So if this is a troll, 10/10(?)

Seriously, is this a joke?

Isn't Ashran just the Nagrand tile-set anyway?

I really have to disagree, Legion has some of my favorite places in the entire game. Wod had nice looking places as well, but most of Legion's look and layout is a lot more detailed and fun. Ashran looked nice and all, but there was certainly nothing special about it (in my opinion).

Broken Shore is ravaged by fel, and is home to the Tomb of Sargeras. Why do you expect it to be beautiful?
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

...nah. Highmountain at night is really fucking pretty, and it's my least favorite zone in Legion, just for one.

Subjectivity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion has some pretty nice looking zones, up there with MoP and WotLK in terms of beauty and design aesthetic
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    you seriously expected the broken shore, a small fel ravaged island on which the tomb of sargeras is located same with the legions main invasion point, to look pretty?

- - - Updated - - -

and no, ashran compared to anything the broken shore has to offer is uninteresting and boring.

Formerly known as Arafal