Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    But it'll all be for naught because they can't get a tikka masala...

Britain First furious because they 'can't get a chicken tikka masala'

Britain First leader Paul Golding is not happy.

No, not because someone said something mean about him on Twitter, and not because he was arrested for breaking a High Court ban.

Golding is angry because he can't get his favourite food.

Golding was filmed saying:

I can't go out and get a chicken tikka masala now because every single takeaway restaurant serves Halal meat
    https://www.indy100.com/article/brit..._campaign=i100

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    In this world, instead of that, we have a system where you simply get what others are willing to pay you
    Or what you inherit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But it'll all be for naught because they can't get a tikka masala...
    You would think that a British nationalist would frown upon brown people food in favor of something more authentically British, like a delicious helping of....uh....

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    You would think that a British nationalist would frown upon brown people food in favor of something more authentically British, like a delicious helping of....uh....
    Nationalist and intelligent thought never go together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    A fridge?!

Back in my day you had a hole in the ground for keeping things "cold".
    How fucking lucky you were.

If I dig anywhere, I'll be arrested and my life will end.

How lucky you were to be born into a family that could dig it's own soil. And you consider trading that for a leash... I mean phone, an upgrade?

One of many idiots who lead the majority into hell when we just wanted a decent life.

As for the main topic, they're swinging Britain into a utopia with greater divisions than India's cast systems... And they're probably going to flourish into the next century for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Itychy View Post
    There's a point where being Rich becomes excessive. Plus, people aren't buying things the wealthy make anymore. Not to the extent they were. If the rich want us to keep consuming there has to be some give. But there's less and less give each day.

Paying people to be able to live is not stealing. Withholding that from them is.

People who are in the middle class who think themselves wealthy really don't know who and how the 'truly wealthy' operate. And let me tell you. At this point in time, they're the thieves. And they're playing you like puppets to believe the dichotomy of the 'slacking poor persons out to rob you of all you hold dear' because it averts your attention away from them splendidly.
    This exactly. Most people don't understand how evil humans are.

To put it bluntly, for every person who actually succeeded in committing murder (regardless of whether or not they were caught,) there are over a thousand who are more than happy to let an infinite number of nameless Africans die out of sight so they can keep their soda pop.

Anyone who opposes this really has no idea how evil people are. They won't know until it happens to them, but that's how it always goes. Anyone who it's happened too can see this.
    Last edited by Thoughtful Trolli; 2017-05-08 at 03:42 AM.