Poll: Which faction makes the most irrational decisions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And that's stupid. He was occupying their city. The orc and troll forces of the horde were decimated while Tyrande was holding the actual gates. He could have forced a full orc withdrawal from Ashenvale easily and required an observation force in Orgrimmar at the very least until Garrosh' various WMDs were destroyed. And all he asked for was . . . honor?
    He could have tried to push for those things...sure...but that could push them into an all out war that he didn't want.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Jaina was a retard for trusting the orcs for so long
    Thrall was a retard for naming Garrosh the warchief
    Varian was a retard for not dismantling the Horde
    Vol'jin was a retard for naming Sylvanas the warchief
    Sylvanas was a retard for trusting a dreadlord
    Uther was a retard for not purging Stratholme with Arthas and sticking to his side since he clearly needed some guidance

Both factions were absolutely pants on head retarded for sending their most important generals and commanders to a very obvious trap at Broken Shore so that if they lose the war, they literally lose everything

honorable mention to Horde since pretty much anyone could've just sent a little letter to Anduin saying "We had to pull back at the shore or we would've all died for nothing. We didn't abandon you on purpose, we were forced to retreat. Sorry about your dad, war is hell. Yours truly, the Horde" and we could all be taking on Legion in harmony

Alliance, had the "HUMAN" Aelas killed Thrall back in the days, the horde as a whole wouldnt exist and the Burning Legion would have already won

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Alliance, had the "HUMAN" Aelas killed Thrall back in the days, the horde as a whole wouldnt exist and the Burning Legion would have already won
    This pretty much. Plus besides Thrall saving Azeroth multiple times, If we ignore Garry's crusade, the Horde tends to make rational calls even if the result is unorthodox.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Blizzard does.

Well the Horde knew when to fall back on the Broken Shore.

The Orcs came to Azeroth expecting an easy win - Mistake 1
    Thrall brought Garrosh to Azeroth - Mistake 2
    Thrall Allowed Garrosh to lead the Northrend Campaign - Mistake 3
    Thrall named Garrosh the title of Warchief - Mistake 4
    The other Races of the Horde turned on him - Mistake 5
    Garrosh unleashed the Sha and absorbed their power - Mistake 6

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And that's stupid. He was occupying their city. The orc and troll forces of the horde were decimated while Tyrande was holding the actual gates. He could have forced a full orc withdrawal from Ashenvale easily and required an observation force in Orgrimmar at the very least until Garrosh' various WMDs were destroyed. And all he asked for was . . . honor?
    The horde were already expelled from Ashenvale though as stated when you talk to Tyrande.

I feel the only irrational bit was Cairne going after Gary. That was uncalled for.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'd say the Horde, if we're talking numbers. From drinking demon blood several times, to putting Garrosh in charge, to putting Vol'jin in charge, to Ashran, and all in between.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'd say the Horde, if we're talking numbers. From drinking demon blood several times, to putting Garrosh in charge, to putting Vol'jin in charge, to Ashran, and all in between.
    Why was making Vol'jin warchief irrational? He united the Horde against Garrosh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Which faction makes the most irrational decisions in Warcraft? In my opinion, its the Alliance.
    Horde doesn't make irrational decisions, they are just a bunch of war-mongerers. It wasn't irrational for Garrosh to do what he did. He just didn't pull through at the end. Had things gone differently, we'd now all be talking orcish.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He was too indifferent and passive. It did feel like he did anything significant other than dying and making Sylvanas the new warchief.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I'm baited. It's the alliance. Lok'tar o'gar!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Wasn't Voljin recovering from the poison while everybody else (esp. Lorthemar and Baine) did whatever's required to form a rebellion? I always got the impression that all Vol'jin did was to get backstabbed...

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They're both absurdly stupid, its hard to choose. They've both been extremely racist and hostile towards each other during times when they need to be working together for any of them to live, and they've both chosen to stir up trouble just for the sake of "IM BETTER" when there is finally a moment of peace.