Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled 2 of my characters this way. It's very efficient, if you're tank or healer. One level in 1-2 hours. If you've got DPS buddy who knows his work and you're tank, who knows his work, this will be very fast. The only downside is, there are only 5 dungeons and you must do randoms, because they award a lot of XP. So it's getting boring. Not that boring like questing, if you ask me.

Don't forget you can also get yourself a crafted legendary at 101.

Dungeon's aren't bad, if you pop on to do one or two here and there, but not if you want to power level over a weekend. Sometimes I want to play just long enough to do a dungeon - queue up and do 1-2 quests before it pops, then fly somewhere to log out. So, minus those couple quests - use your phone app to queue up XP missions and you'll be aight.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

For sure some people out there just wanna ding 110 ASAP, but if you can wait, say you level 5-10 characters at same time, invasions wins hands down.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Has anyone tried this? since looms will soon be upon us, i want to level my remaining alts, BUT since they are alliance on Illidan, its impossible to do it the normal way ( questing ), so im curious if anyone tried to level only with dungeons
    Just get flying and level them through invasions. 1 invasion gives around 1 level currently so probably gonna be a breeze with BoAs

Blizzard has made it a rather large goal since Warlords of Draenor to nerf current dungeons as a viable source to chain experience from. You're better off questing in the zones, and then snatching the dungeon quest at the end of the questline. I know it's not what you want, but it's definitely faster (and more rewarding.)

Invasion's are insane XP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    101 with bunch of BoEs? Been thinking about doing that, got so much gold after that herb boom early legion.. Great fun? And is there any gold to be earned on a 101 twink?
    Do it. You won't regret it. A 101 twink especially a balance druid is the ultimate power house when it comes to instanced pve.
    Gold wise you can earn gold by selling carries (quite competitive) or farming leather.

Here is my balance druid (Use cloth boe helmet/belt/gloves for max stats)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bagabba/simple

Edit: and my mastery stacked 101 rogue for world pvp against 110's.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alkhan/simple
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2017-05-08 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Edit: and my mastery stacked 101 rogue for world pvp against 110's.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alkhan/simple
    You must be facing off against some truly terrible 110s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Has anyone tried this? since looms will soon be upon us, i want to level my remaining alts, BUT since they are alliance on Illidan, its impossible to do it the normal way ( questing ), so im curious if anyone tried to level only with dungeons
    To each their own I guess. But the invasions are so much easier. I basically get 1 level each invasion for any alt I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    You must be facing off against some truly terrible 110s.
    Anything up to 4.5 mill health goes unless it is a ret paladin or tank and yes even though it is current year / legion your average player is still beyond bad.

Just level them through invasions- it's super fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    To each their own I guess. But the invasions are so much easier. I basically get 1 level each invasion for any alt I use.
    Yeah, that's about what I get too. You also get some random dauntless drops and AP. My rogue had 4 dauntless pieces from invasions already when she hit 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Just level them through invasions- it's super fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's about what I get too. You also get some random dauntless drops and AP. My rogue had 4 dauntless pieces from invasions already when she hit 110.
    If you're really lazy you can just do the 2-3 elite boss mob quests. Tag. Don't die. Done.

Get flying first though. Fo sho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons can be super fast if you do it with 110s, although I'm not sure if that will affect your xp rate. I'd think not as there's level scaling and it would make queue'ing even worse for leveling players.

If you have the friends, just queue up with a team of Demonic Havoc DHs and just laugh. You don't even need tanks or healers if they're 110 with even the welfare 880 gear. They'll be immortal anytime they pop Eyebeam/Meta, which can be extremely common if they have Raddon's.

The biggest problem with leveling through dungeons as many have pointed out is getting bad groups. Even when questing I hated having to PUG the normal dungeons because as a healer I'd not be able to help the group go faster, as a DPS I generally found slow and irritable tanks, and as a tank I'd not do enough damage to make clearing large packs very efficient. So every single dungeon tended to be an exercise in patience that thankfully I was able to pass.
    Last edited by Asiel; 2017-05-09 at 12:59 AM.
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

It's pretty good if you are the tank and have full 840 gear with a legendary. Was able to do 350k on bosses easily. That made for less than 15 minute runs. But the thing that sucks is dealing with the kind of players doing leveling dungeons. Lots of completely clueless people who had no idea where they were going. Would even get kicked occasionally because they didn't like that I was soloing the dungeon.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV