Resto/Enhance Shaman PVP

Hi guys I'm looking for a PVP guide or some tips for resto and enhance shamans. I checked on arenajunkies but the ones I found were out of date, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

sit dps, cc/kick healer=profit

Deleted
    Shaman is non existant in pvp cause they suck badly, especially enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarox View Post
    Have you even seen any of the leaderboards recently?

Hey third highest resto shaman on EU ladders currently here, if you need guiding or help I am free to give you my twitch. It's easier to watch footage than actually explaining

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarox View Post
    There are 4 Shaman in the top 20 current US 3v3 ladder, 15 in the top 100: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...aderboards/3v3 with 6 Resto, 4 Enhance, and 5 Ele specs for top 100. That's about as even as you'll ever get for spec representation.

If all 12 classes were equally represented it would average 8.33% per class. So 15%-20% representation for Shaman is not "suck badly". It's pretty damned good.

Shaman is not as well represented on the RBG ladder, and most of those are Ele. However it's hard to take much seriously in RBG anymore because of the cheating scumlords that inhabit it. Still, I've found Enh a lot of fun to play in BGs too. You can be a pain in the ass to opposing teams (especially with Cleanse Spirit, Purge, and WS kick against healers and backline casters) if you know what you're doing - using not just your damage but utility and movement as well.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-05-12 at 07:40 PM.

I need some help too!

Healers are 'relatively' easy. But as resto, you need someone to peel for you, not just dps. Learn to juke casts, use your totems often and early and hope for the best. A free out of jail card as other healers have, is sorely missing on our end.
    My Ele Shaman PvP YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/s0u6Hn

Shamans are more than well represented in rated pvp. Dont listen to these people telling you otherwise.

OT: For guides i suggest you check out skill-capped. They have a few videos and spec-guides for shamans aswell as forums where you can
    read what others have asked and also ask your own questions.

good luck!