Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    http://kotaku.com/overwatch-youtuber...s-f-1795018264

4chan is still cancer though right? Even though if you try to pull this shit there they'll all just say "not your personal army fuck off."? Think before you read into something and believe it.
    People are idiots. They'll believe anything if it makes them feel righteous.
    Far worse things have been said and done against people, by actual media and others, with far worse consequences than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    When someone goes on the internet to shout out how he didn't win the prize he's "entitled to", that's your first red flag.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-05-09 at 12:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Makes you wonder how democracy can work in this day and age when people are so dumb even a random reddit shit poster with 0 credibility can lead them into a full blown witchhunt with little more than some made up information.
    Considering how things are going at the moment, you could argue that it does not. To some extent at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    http://kotaku.com/overwatch-youtuber...s-f-1795018264

4chan is still cancer though right? Even though if you try to pull this shit there they'll all just say "not your personal army fuck off."? Think before you read into something and believe it.
    First World Problems.

Ah yes, vigilante justice on Reddit.

After how Reddit started randomly lynching "shady looking suspects" after the Boston Massacre, you'd think they learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    So democracy is still good (even if you perceive people as "retards" for having a different opinion than yours - which is a meh thing to do, but eh..)? Good!
    Now back on to the topic, with me!
    I perceive ignorant people choosing to stay ignorant as retards, that's my opinion and I have the right to it. If you relate to that crowd and feel the need to defend them, that's your right. I wouldn't want a society where these people were prohibited from speaking up, that's your own fantasy.

This is why I lol @ anyone who thinks Reddit has credibility. Its a site where some random, autistic basement-dweller can claim he's a licensed doctor, spit off some terms he found on Wikipedia, and the rest of the community will just lap it up, no questions asked.

Oh look, I wants attenshuns! Lets go to the social media idiot box like Assbook and Twatter (and increasingly) and Breaddit
    and make up some fake shit and ruin someones name. These mediums seem to do more damage than good these days.

Seems like libel to me, possibly.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

People must be really bored to waste time with stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I'm not sure how something like this has fuck all to do with 4chan.
    But... who IS this 4chan?

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Ah yes, vigilante justice on Reddit.

After how Reddit started randomly lynching "shady looking suspects" after the Boston Massacre, you'd think they learn.
    The internet never learns.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I disagree, 4chan is the cure for cancer that most of the western world has developed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yes, 4chan is still cancer. Another website being bad doesn't make 4chan suddenly not cancer.
    Calling something cancer makes you sound really smart, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's not like he was using the words that the OP used to answer a question the OP posed, or anything.

No, it must be because he just wanted to sound really smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I disagree, 4chan is the cure for cancer that most of the western world has developed.
    If that cure is AIDS.

Similar thing happened to me in 2011 on Reddit, almost cost me my life.

They don't bother moderating the conversations, people can destroy other people at the drop of a hat.

- - - Updated - - -

There are two tropics on the planet, what is the name of the one in the northern hemisphere ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There are two tropics on the planet, what is the name of the one in the northern hemisphere ?
    lol you are so random

its almost like the op used that phrase wattttttttttttttttttttttt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    its almost like the op used that phrase wattttttttttttttttttttttt
    Are you illiterate? Or do you just rephrase everything in your head as you see fit?