Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I mean, why else do you think people afflicted with autism are mistreated in the world? I'm not the one who is solely "disgusted" obviously.
    we get mistreated because of people like you. Now do tell us if your not autistic whats your excuse for how you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah it sounds bullshit, I've never heard anything like that. It mostly comes through birth or around there not when you randomly get it sometime in your life.
    Some studies by Physicians say there is a link between Autism and Food Allergies. With food allergies making Autism "symptoms" worse. I think this is where the whole Vaccinations cause Autism stems from because some vaccinations use egg protein and if someone has an allergy to it they could bring on Autism symptoms.

I mean, why else do you think people afflicted with autism are mistreated in the world? I'm not the one who is solely "disgusted" obviously.
    Ignorance, like the blatant ignorance of mental issues that you're showing and will continue show because you're very proud of your ignorance.

People with mental conditions suffer constantly because others are incredibly ignorant on mental issues and show no care to learn. Politicians especially which is why in many areas its hard to get any support for very real, very serious, mental conditions.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    so most of society? I think you would know that autism "pity" you see on media coverage is always a pitifully false front for disgust/contempt.
    There's a big difference between pity and empathy, though it's apparent you're incapable of telling the two apart.

Rest assured, most people do not feel disgust or contempt when they see autistic people.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    we get mistreated because of people like you. Now do tell us if your not autistic whats your excuse for how you are.
    He doesn't have an excuse hes a useless asshole who hates anyone who is different from himself as his post history shows.
    Last edited by Firatha; 2017-05-09 at 12:23 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Guys, be more tolerant of OP, he might be autistic, try to be more understanding.
    I wont be tolwrant with that person, sorry
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

so most of society? I think you would know that autism "pity" you see on media coverage is always a pitifully false front for disgust/contempt.
    I was unaware people pitied or hated the likes of Tim Burton or Dan Aykroyd.

10+ Year Old Account
    When we were dating I jokingly told my wife I was "mildly autistic".

It wasn't until we were getting married 2 years later I found out she didn't know I was joking...

Joke was on me I guess.

Also this.
    Do not treat us like 2nd class citizens you assholes
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A lack of empathy is often one of the traits of someone with sociopathic tendencies. I'd way rather be friends with an autistic person than a sociopath. The world would be a better place if sociopaths were kept separate from the rest of society, perhaps in an asylum of some kind.

Look at me I'm being clever just like Tsunagai.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is barely about the actual topic and mostly about the first poster I'm going to close this here.

CLOSED.