Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Which is weird because Laura did end up on X-Force under Logan's leadership, and at some point he apologises for using her like a weapon but thought it would help deal with the "need to kill" that they share.
    Logan told Cyclops he would not allow Laura to join the team. Cyclops said that decision was not Logan's, cause Scott had already asked her to join the team before he asked Logan to lead it, and she said yes. Logan was always unhappy with it, and at the end of the run before it came back as Uncanny X-Force, Logan told Scott he would continue to lead the team, but Laura was off it, non-negotiable.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right about Gwen, she had a one-shot to introduce her for Spiderverse and it drew enough fans for her to have a full run in an alternate universe. I also agree that Silk is unnecessary, I get why she was important as a plot device but there isn't much about her that isn't being covered by the other Spider-folk. I'd rather have kept Spider-girl and let Sylk go off with Spider-UK.
    Silk(not Sylk) is a better book than Spider-Gwen, though they fill pretty much the same niche. Spider-girl filled that same niche as well, pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel does this thing where hero names become titles. It doesn't matter to me as long as they remain consistent.

I think I would prefer if they simple let legends die and have new heroes take their place with a new name. Preference doesn't mean I'm not finewith it either way.

I works for Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America, etc. Not sure if it works for Wolverine unless she is being called "The Wolverine"? The naming conventions are fine, maybe Marvel needs to be better are conveying them to the readers.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    a gay Spider-man, a female Wolverine and a female Thor...

Those are somewhat a reason i'm not that much into Marvel these days.
    Could be worse they could make Captain America an agent of Hydra *get whispered in ear* They did what?!

After that they ask why Marvel Comics been tanking for the last 30 years, only the sold movie rights and the MCU post 2008, keep them afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    Could be worse they could make Captain America an agent of Hydra *get whispered in ear* They did what?!

After that they ask why Marvel Comics been tanking for the last 30 years, only the sold movie rights and the MCU post 2008, keep them afloat.
    Hydra Cap is probably the best storyline in comics today.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    This is why I'm not a comedian; people confusing my jokes with serious statements.
    More likely the fact that your jokes aren't presented as jokes, nor are they funny.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Hydra Cap is probably the best storyline in comics today.
    Yeah, I hated the concept, and I still think the book is great. Based on Hydra Cap and Morning Glories, I'll pretty much be guaranteed to pick up whatever Nick Spencer works on next.

In Marvel terms that's a clone, Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker are considered Peter Parker's clones despite some differences, and Ultimate Jessica Drew is one of Ultimate Spider-man's clones despite being female. Plus X-23 considers herself a clone and worries if it means she has no soul.
    No she's thinking of gingers :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.