Tank Challenge when... Thanks Roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pf1yEognmA

Have since downed the tank challenge and will be posting a video with tips and tricks once I'm finished editing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone I see do it uses the statue. I guess I should give it a more serious try.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Everyone I see do it uses the statue. I guess I should give it a more serious try.

Plenty of people have done it with Leg Sweep as well.

Deleted
    I personnaly did it on my offspec ( Brm) after tons of try. The main factor that decided my sucess was my weapon trait number. I started my tries at 36, and done it a 45. Haven't really changed my strat since. My advice :just farm ap till success !

It's more of a gear/AP check than anything. Keep at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleCouch View Post
    It's more of a gear/AP check than anything. Keep at it!
    I got it a few weeks ago. I'd say it was more of a RNG check with Velens healing orbs,
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

It's weird, after all the problems I had. I logged in when the tower came up a few days ago and 2 shotted it. And it was easy too, like, when I killed him, there were still 2 or 3 healing orbs up. 2017-06-02, 06:32 PM

I got it a few weeks ago. I'd say it was more of a RNG check with Velens healing orbs. Today, 05:27 PM
    Time is going by faster than I thought it was.

The average attempt count required has gone down quite a bit once they fixed the major bugs in the encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Time is going by faster than I thought it was.

The average attempt count required has gone down quite a bit once they fixed the major bugs in the encounter.
    I got it on 26th or 27th, so it was over a week ago IIRC. But thanks for the stalking, feels good having my very own fanboy.

I got it a few weeks ago. I'd say it was more of a RNG check with Velens healing orbs,
    You can delay the final phase to have more orbs present. Also, the orbs fade in the order they spawn. It's kind of cool but sometimes the most recent orb spawns on you D:.

Kill video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phm3LanhP20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleCouch View Post
    You can delay the final phase to have more orbs present. Also, the orbs fade in the order they spawn. It's kind of cool but sometimes the most recent orb spawns on you D:.

Kill video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phm3LanhP20
    The biggest issue I was having with them was when he placed them right on top of each other. One time he placed 3 right on each other, I took one look at it and jumped off the side to start over. Also on Kruul's phase when he'd drop them smack in the middle of the green puddles. Can't tell you how many times I died rolling to one in a green puddle and dying before I got to it (green puddle ticks for like 1.5m).

I got it on 26th or 27th, so it was over a week ago IIRC. But thanks for the stalking, feels good having my very own fanboy.
    I can remember what little movement there is in this subforum within, at least, a few days span without being a stalker!