Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Intolerable Infestation, Armory Updated, New Book, Ana-Mouz, Legion Dungeon Event

5 Interesting Lore Facts for the Diablo Necromancer

The 100th Tavern Brawl is this Week! Here's What to Expect

Breaching the Tomb - Intolerable Infestation
    The next step of Breaching the Tomb is available now. Head to the Broken Shore to pick up Intolerable Infestation from Maiev. This will also grant another 1500 Armies of Legionfall reputation.

Armory Updated
    An updated version of the Armory went live today! It includes most of the features on the old character profile pages and features an updated design.

Potential New Book - Troll Wars
    A listing appeared on the French version of Amazon for "World of Warcraft: Die Trollkriege" by Paul Kemp. Keep in mind that this is not an official announcement.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Following the legendary War of the Ancients, a group of Night Elven magi were banished from their homeland. They looked for new land to settle on the coast of Lordaeron. At this time, the area was already settled by several loosely-allied weak tribes, while the Troll race had an advanced civilization. The arrival of the foreign Magi and their alliance with the Human race lay the foundation to one of the most serious conflicts Azeroth had ever witnessed, a conflict that would be known throughout history as the Troll Wars.

World Boss - Ana-Mouz
    Be sure to kill Ana-Mouz in Suramar for chance at item level 860 items and a Fel Relic.

Weekly Bonus Event - Legion Dungeons
    The Legion Dungeon Event is live this week!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder to queue for any Legion dungeon on Normal or Heroic difficulty. Alternately, get a group of veteran dungeoneers together and travel to one of the Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty:

• The Arcway
    • Assault on Violet Hold
    • Black Rook Hold
    • Court of Stars
    • Darkheart Thicket
    • Eye of Azshara
    • Karazhan
    • Halls of Valor
    • Maw of Souls
    • Neltharion’s Lair
    • Vault of the Wardens

Look for the following all week long:

• Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Or, if you forget to pick it up there, you can start it from within the Adventure Journal.
      • Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
      • Rewards: One loot box containing a piece of gear from Heroic difficulty Nighthold.
    • Passive bonus: The final boss in each dungeon drop additional loot on all difficulties (except Mythic Keystone difficulties).

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 people crying about how they dont like the new look

Looks good. Shame this week's Broken Shore quest is another dull and lazy one :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks awesome, however not every background is people's Class Hall

Can we please get nithogg please damn!

Stats are rounded off to whole numbers, would prefer at least a tenths place.

rofl this weekly series is a joke

they did so good with the NH ones

10+ Year Old Account
    it's just a website so nothing that can be a problem, however I think it would look better if it had the warcraft theme and not a modern website theme
    it would look less professional probably, but better in my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter how good or bad the new layout looks.

1. Mobile trash aka unuseful for the demographic WoW is set for (PC). There are already better mobile feed apps available.
    2. It removed more information. Remember how they retarded up the character stat panel? Well this is the same thing.
    3. We're beta testing shit while they "improve it" with no opt-out choice.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Can we please get nithogg please damn!
    Should be one other world boss up, since there isn't any info yet I assume it's going to be a Stormhiem one.

Still can't see relic slots.

I love how the post is like "Yay! New armory update!" followed by a long list of features that have been taken away with the new design. This is supposed to be a good thing, right? Right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I love how the post is like "Yay! New armory update!" followed by a long list of features that have been taken away with the new design. This is supposed to be a good thing, right? Right?
    I was thinking the same. Doesn't seem like an upgrade if a lot of information has been removed/ is no longer displayed.

buah, you can't make funny faces on this armory

People who complain about the Legionfall campaign being dull clearly don't know how to read anything, ever. It's already been discussed numerous times that it was just filler and that the team did not have time to create something as great as the Suramar campaign. It doesn't excuse what they've done but they are obviously aware of it and you should not be so negative when they knew what they did all along. It was never meant to be a great story campaign, people just blindly expected that without reading into it.

Deleted
    Armory designed for tablets. Previous mouseover info like the boss kills are now in clicked popups and everything is very spaced out with big letters.
    Not my favorite but I guess it's the thing to do these days.

The loss of info like it's listed on the frontpage is more of a problem. Nothing added like relics or even AP is just vexing. Seems like they only had a graphic designer work on it and forgot to add functionality.

Also no ratings for crit/haste/mastery/versatility. Just percentages.
    No overall stats for leech / avoidance / speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    inb4 people crying about how they dont like the new look

Looks good. Shame this week's Broken Shore quest is another dull and lazy one :/
    Who cares about the look when so many informations are gone? Instead upgrade we got big downgrade in my opinion. The old version not only had much more informations but was also "cleaner" and more readable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why introduce a new Armory if the old one wasn't even functioning/up to date properly ?
    Why introduce something new if you can't even prove the original works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Who cares about the look when so many informations are gone? Instead upgrade we got big downgrade in my opinion. The old version not only had much more informations but was also "cleaner" and more readable.
    My first thought was: Wow, did someone google translate that from chinese and that's why it reads like almost everything is gone now? Nah they actually just threw half the information out the window o.O
    Reeks of tablent and phone peasant optimization.

Also the troll book concerns me.. I just hope we won't have a fucking troll expansion incomming, that raises some seriously disturbing flags me.

Deleted
    During the late 90's we had the console-i-fication which ruined tons of pc games... these days it is casual-i-fication..

So only 17 more weeks until something actually interesting happens in game. Oh wait, that's several months, guess its time to cancel my sub until anything interesting happens in the game.

As far as the Armory update? Someone needs to get fired. NOW. Page links not working, images missing, half the data gutted? WTF was someone thinking?!?!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...llections/pets Scroll down to their Legionnaire Murky, or go to the second page and look at Mischief. Seems like they need to hire the graphics dev from WoWhead....