Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    I was thinking the same. Doesn't seem like an upgrade if a lot of information has been removed/ is no longer displayed.
    As they say "has been updated", not "upgraded".

where have all the filters gone? this is where again shiny design obfuscates and/or removes potential information. kind of reflecting the current world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not on the list as removed but has anyone located the Calendar/Events page yet?

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    omfg it looks sorta somewhat alike that it has a modern look, guess they stole it, holy shit
    i mean this
    -snip-

totally is just a rip off of
    -snip-

i think you missed that blizzard remade the website, and this person made their version of the armory based on the websites redesign, so of corse they are going to look "semi alike" since they are both based off the same designs

ask 2 people to make a car using the same exact parts, they will prob come out looking pretty similiar
    They are considerably different imo, apart from slight image semblances. I for one, however, would have MUCH preferred the fan made version, like, 100-1 preferred...

Some of the other features of the new armoury also include;

• You can no longer search or filter the Pets and Mounts listing.
    • There are no lists for heirlooms and the toy box collections
    • Professions data is gone.
    • Raid Progression completion bars for Throne of Thunder and The Bastion of Twilight aren't accurate.
    • Arena Win and Loss counts are gone.
    • The current title a character is displaying is gone.
    • Recent activity is gone.
    • Talents no longer have tooltips.
    • Achievement statistics are gone.
    • Other spec talents are gone.

Hopefully you love the new changes as much as we do

Blizzard just cant help themselves; class and spec pruning in game has been such a delight that they now have flowed the nonsensical pruning outside of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Ana Mouz is part of the weekly rotation now. Presumably so is Nalak.

Ah, that stinks for those that need specific bosses for appearance unlocks.

No surprise, new armory is a downgrade. Who care about stamina, intellect, etc. stats...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astator View Post
    No surprise, new armory is a downgrade. Who care about stamina, intellect, etc. stats...
    This isn't even a downgrade, it's them taking the chainsaw to it. A lot of people liked the whole listing of mounts, achievments etc. They're all gone and there was ZERO reason for them to remove it.

If only they would turn our character pics just a bit to one side, we could actually see our shields - and get a better angle on our weapons. The straight ahead angle is lousy for displaying either.

New armory looks so bad and is missing a lot of information the old one did have. I don't really understood web designer's obsession with making everything so big these days, same goes for the WoW main page - I mean wtf is up with having every element take up the entire screen and then putting everything in one single page so it's just a major scroll-fest? It's such a clusterfuck and doesn't give a clear overview whereas the old pages did. Scale it down by like 30% or so and please bring back the filters for collections.

I do love the new backgrounds for the armory though.

I really enjoy the new page, very cool and also very easy to find what you are looking for.

A+