View Poll Results: How much legendary should we be able to equip ?

Voters
369. This poll is closed
  • Still 2

157 42.55%

132 35.77%

17 4.61%
  • All

63 17.07%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Is it time to remove legendary limitation ?

Now that most people have all the bis on their main , is it time to up the 2 legendary max restriction to 3 or 4 or removing it completly ?

Prolly not

People are still bitching how they cant get there 2 BIS let alone 4 or 5 plus those starting out would be at such a disadvantage.

Legendaries are already a pain in the ass to balance as they are (with said limit)... having everyone being able to equip 3 or 4... or even all of them would be absolutely asinine.

You'd even use off-spec ones for slots where your spec doesn't have one just for stat value...

As already chimed in above, i'd rather they scrap legendary items alltogether.

Why no 0 or 1 options on the poll? Biased much, 'eh?
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2017-05-10 at 03:16 AM.

I am still stuck with 1 good one and a bunch of mediocre ones. It looks like the bis one is going to be the very last one I ever get for my spec. So until you can hunt for specific legendaries I don't even want them to deal with the balancing nightmare that having 3-4 legendaries or more would be.

Absolutely not... I have 8 of them, many people have a heap of them - upping the limit is just a huge power increase across the board, just before ToS.

Better approach is to just empower them a notch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I'd prefer a limitation of 0 actually.
    You can do that if you want.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not - in fact, lets just go full Legendary!

Deleted
    I would rather they lowered it to 0.

Deleted
    remove legenadries.

with the new talent rings, holy crap keep it at 2 or deal with the wrath of certain classes

Deciding which to equip is where the strategy comes in, like deciding which trinkets to use. I use different combos for different fights. Letting everyone use all of them takes away any strategizing.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

frankly i wish they'd go back to 1.

maybe we'll get a 3rd in 7.3 as a class hall unlock, not sure what it'll do to balance. well all of them would have to be rebalanced again.

don't see how removing them is even remotely a feasible scenario. i would not be surprised if orange becomes the new purple in the next expansion i mean where else could it go. one thing is certain they aren't going to remove parts of the game while they are already implemented during the middle of the expansion. you got more chance of wow morphing into a moba.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    IMO legionaries are no longer legendary when everyone has them.
    the same thing happened with epics, they were epic, then they weren't.

Deleted
    3rd maybe. Nothing more please. Still missing 2 of the 3 most important ones on my druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because in about a month, no one will have BiS anymore... NH is not the last raid of the expansion, we still have 2 more tiers to go.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Removing the cap would simply skew the numbers in favor of classes who have more decent Legendaries. Perhaps in 7.3, but not now.

Letting everyone use all of them takes away any strategizing.
    Plus those starting out would be at such a disadvantage.
    I agree with that. But i dont think the balancing questions should apply as it can be fixed "easily".
    Last edited by Silvereyes1372; 2017-05-10 at 04:03 AM.

There is already an expectation for 2 BiS.
    No, that is already a tedious requirement for those playing a while, let alone raising that number or being someone just starting.

No, No, No.

It is a very poor argument to base it on a single assumption, that someone's main has 2 BiS.
    I see enough posts to realise that is far from the case.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-10 at 04:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Between tier and legendaries, the number of free slots is already limited. This significantly devalues other gear drops.

I think 3 should be the absolute limit, implemented on the Argus patch towards the end of the expansion.

Get rid of them, and while we're at it, get rid of 60 iLevels worth of mudflation between each raid tier.

rampant stat inflation is one of the most damaging things to the game, particularly long term.

If you want to keep the cool on equip effects, there is no reason they need to be tied to "legendaries". Just have epic drops that have them. And dont upgrade them every tier. Would sometimes make lower iLevel items worth keeping.

You know, the when the game was healthier.