Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Instructors Fourth Lesson, nerfed again on latest PTR.

Just when you think we are maybe climbing out of the hole.

Deleted
    Yeah we're clearly the most OP spec at the moment so nerfing our best legendary is totally justified...

/sarcasm

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I once saw a demon hunter compete with an aff lock and a frost mage. Gotta nerf them too.

Rip DK tho.

Deleted
    Due to the small buffs we get with the 7.2.5 patch it will be too overpowered, especially if they keep the effect on the new legendary ring they are giving us. The bracers are already extremely powerful and buffs us TOO much, the nerf is justified because without it people with bracers would parse much higher than people without.

TL;DR

It's balancing and Unholy isn't as shit as you're saying it is, you're just bad k?

Edit: We're getting our T20 4p buffed again and our aura buff is increased from 3% to 5%

Ya'll need to stop complaining, Unholy is FINE.
    Last edited by mmoc1d52c9727b; 2017-05-10 at 07:46 AM.

Lol Blizzard likes beating the dead horse it seems. And if some people here had an less clue, they would probably sit in the oval office now.

Deleted
    If anything you all have no clue at all about what they are doing if you are complaining about this. Unholy is FINE now and will be better in the patch with the small buffs. The braces are an abomination that should have never been done in the first place, and you can't remove them from players... so yea the best thing to do is to buff the spec for people who don't have the bracers ( most of the playerbase who play unholy) and just straight up shred the bracers. That right there is a good save of the situation they made by making those bracers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Due to the small buffs we get with the 7.2.5 patch it will be too overpowered, especially if they keep the effect on the new legendary ring they are giving us. The bracers are already extremely powerful and buffs us TOO much, the nerf is justified because without it people with bracers would parse much higher than people without.

TL;DR

It's balancing and Unholy isn't as shit as you're saying it is, you're just bad k?

Edit: We're getting our T20 4p buffed again and our aura buff is increased from 3% to 5%

Unholy is dead last. Buff it and fix its problems before nerfing bracers I don't own.

But thanks for calling every unholy player bad, k?

Deleted
    I main Unholy currently and i'm doing between 700-800k on ST, how is this not fine?

My current legendaries are Uvanimor and Aggramar, i have 102% mastery 16% haste and 19% crit.

My armory: https: //worldofwarcraft . com/en-gb/character/frostmane/annihlation

I've got my PvP gear equipped at the moment, please check in later.

Most of you people that call unholy bad right now has either A: Not played it to it's fullest, you can't just switch from frost expecting great results.

B: You're not good at the game and can't track SotW / AotD Death

And C: You're just complaining because you are just seeing % and complaints on MMO-C

Prove me wrong.

End of legion text.
    There's a chance it will do something. Maybe. And we have nerfed that too.

10+ Year Old Account

TL;DR

This is about the dumbest thing i read when it comes to justifying nerfs to it, it wasn't overpowered at all. You don't need it to parse well if you bringing that up as excuse you don't know the spec very well. It also shows that aren't factoring in the upcoming changes well, what might very well not even make us want to use bracers.

"Unholy is fine"! comment and dismissing anything else as just remarks from bad players so you know what?

Logs to proof your superiority over all of us would be welcome, if you even have any logs to begin with. Your post reads as a salty unholy player without bracers to be honest and if you don't have bracers by now you simply haven't playing that much or are really unlucky to only have 2 lego's left to get and one of them being bracers. Not to mention Bracers effect should have become baseline and the spec should have been balanced around that like what beast mastery is seeing simply crying for more nerfs because you find it okay is not helpful in any way or sense.

I can't even find this nerf. Where is it?
    hai

I main Unholy currently and i'm doing between 700-800k on ST, how is this not fine?

My current legendaries are Uvanimor and Aggramar, i have 102% mastery 16% haste and 19% crit.

Most of you people that call unholy bad right now has either A: Not played it to it's fullest, you can't just switch from frost expecting great results.

And C: You're just complaining because you are just seeing % and complaints on MMO-C

Prove me wrong.
    Math isn't wrong though, we're dead last on logs. We're like 15% behing the top 4 specs in dmg. UH is NOT fine.

However, we seem to be in a good spot for 7.2.5 with the set bonuses.

The bracers needed a nerf, any legendary that is mandatory for a spec to even work, is broken and needs to be balanced. Lets hope they bring the other ones up, while bringing this one down, and over all buff us to the point we can actually compete with other dps without having to pull 90% parses vs 70% parses.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a side note, we're good enough for any content there is, if you got enough mastery stacked. So playing UH because it is more fun is totally fine. Doesn't change the fact that we're dead last though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    700-800k ST is mediocre?
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its part of the class fantasy of being dead, so its just logical were dead last on dps.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted

Prove me wrong.
    linking your logs would help your statement & i'm pretty sure people who are complaining here are not talking about heroic Nh farm like you are doing.
    Last edited by mmocc941ae97de; 2017-05-10 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted

TL;DR

nh mythic progress 0/10

Frost is pulling 150-200k more dps on average at mythic bosses. But yes, UH is fine.

There is no reason to get an unholy-dk over frost-dk. Both speccs bring almost nothing utility into the raid, but frost is performing much better dps-wise.

TL;DR

no, unholy is not FINE. but maybe in the next patch it will be fine.

Deleted
    Unholy is certainly not fine and if both heroic and mythic TOS tuning is based on a ceiling with 900k+ dps ST with mechanics, then we'll struggle. ToS trinkets and gear seem available on the PTR, so please test it and report anything to Blizzard. We should never justify or applaud nerfs to a spec that is currently dead last and may remain so. I can't believe our mindset has become so pessimistic that when we're thrown a bunch of buffs that some of us think its okay that the bracers are nerfed without numbers testing against other classes. We could still be dead last!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Its part of the class fantasy of being dead, so its just logical were dead last on dps.
    Lol ty for that

Here is the nerf the OP is talking about: http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/208713-l...us#24026-24076

Looks like shoulders were buffed to 40% also. http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/215068-t...nd#24026-24076
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W